• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

News post: B5LR.com review of the telemovie!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bakana:
Would it help to tell you that MIT offers a Course in Science Fiction ??
Taught by long time SF Writer Joe Haldeman.
cool.gif
cool.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or that Liverpool University runs a science fiction course, and is home to the library of the Science Fiction Foundation, if I remember correctly. And my old college ran the first academic conference on Babylon 5.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PMvanova:
On a side note,
Channe!!! How's your writing going and how did you like the end of B5????? We have a lot to catch up on!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm still getting paid to do it, which is a blessing - and what counts. *grin* I enjoy getting paid for something that I used to do for fun!
smile.gif

I loved it, I just loved it. I sniffled during "Sleeping in Light" and have been hanging about this messageboard ever since, being either a) enlightening or b) irritating, depending on who you're talking to.
tongue.gif

What about you?

------------------
The writer's life is not meant to be a happy one. We all accept that going in. -JMS

Well, if you're doing Serious scholarly work, try the Internationa Conference on the Fantastic in the Arts at Florida Atlantic University, Fort Lauderdale, Florida,
http://ebbs.english.vt.edu/iafa/iafa.home.html
The next conference title is:

Fantastic Visions: Re-Presenting the Unreal The Fantastic in Children's and Young Adult Literature and Art

March 20-24, 2002
Ft. Lauderdale Airport Hilton

------------------
The 3 most common elements in the Universe:
Hydrogen, Greed, Stupidity!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back