• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

News post: 10 questions, 10 answers

terrytvgal

Regular
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> What is your favorite book?

LYNCH: George R. R. Martin's Song of Ice and Fire is a favorite. Stephen Erikson's Deadhouse Gates is amazing. Anything by P.G. Wodehouse, Iain Banks, or Harlan Ellison will do just fine <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great choices!! I'm working on the Geroge R.R. Martin series and my husband has started the Erikson series.
Neither are light weight reads...I hope that soon he will be too busy to read either. Tirk doesn't strike me as being much of a reader
laugh.gif

------------------
The avalance has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.

<font size="+1">10 questions, 10 answers</font>
<font size="3">IGN Filmforce quizzes Rangers cast</font>

Over at IGN Filmforce, they've posted questions and answers with cast members Dylan Neal, Alex Zahara, Myriam Sirois, Enid-Raye Adams, Warren T. Takeuchi and Gus Lynch.

What information you can expect to find: the favorite books, music and movies of the actors, along with their thoughts on the perceptions of themselves.

What information you shouldn't expect to find: what the actors are wearing (we're watching you, Warren and Myriam fanatics) or Enid-Raye's cookie recipe (although she'll be happy to offer it in the messageboard we're sure).

Click here to visit the IGN article.

That was good reading.
smile.gif

Myriam sure has great taste
wink.gif
The Usual Suspects is the greatest film ever and you are all deluding yourselves if you think otherwise
tongue.gif

I felt it was interesting that they were all playing around but Dylan was the more serious and responsible. How much of that is PR I wonder.

------------------
"You know I? I rather like this GOD fellow. He's very theatrical you know, a pestilence here, a plague there... Omnipotence, Got to get me some of that, Hmmm?" - Stewie (Family Guy)

What is your favorite TV program, past or current?

LYNCH: Another favorite question? Sigh. Family Guy is the funniest thing on TV right now.
--------------------------------

Right on, I couldn't agree more....

--------------------------------------
"If you want to make us stronger, attack and we unite."
Adam Mayblum, WTC Survivor

------------------
"Faith Manages"

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back