• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

New pictures on SciFi's web site

Cern

Regular
Re: New pictures on SciFi\'s web site

some of those control surfaces would make nice SoundJam skins...

------------------
So come on rally round this brave and valiant cause with tradition, pride, and honor at its core. With swords drawn to defend stood these noble-hearted men. Faugh-an-ballagh, clear the way, me boys!!
-Dropkick Murphys: Heroes From Our Past

Interesting....

Thanks for letting us know Lyta!
smile.gif

------------------
Dulann: You don't solve your problems by hitting them.
David Martel: Yeah, well, it made me feel better.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by channe:
I noticed that they had "Zahara" labeled for a number of photos - that were not Alex Zahara at all. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really? I only saw two marked as "Zahara" and they looked like him to me ...

*scratches her head*

------------------
Monica Hübinette | Abyss : B5 | Rangers Sponsor List
Pouch-sucking spawn of a bladder fish! Son of a fitch piece of smelt! Tok-swallowing fenbarger! Thrak it! --Na'Feel swearing in B5LR

I saw 'em a while ago, and someone on the Bboard had complained about it. Let me look again -

Yes, they did change it. The one at the bottom, now called "Minbari," was originally labeled "Zahara," as was the one with Jennie-Rebecca Hogan and David Storch.

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "Last one to kill a bad guy buys the beer." -lost in space

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by channe:
The one at the bottom, now called "Minbari," was originally labeled "Zahara," as was the one with Jennie-Rebecca Hogan and David Storch.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh that is funny!
lol.gif
Now I see what you were referring to.

------------------
Pouch-sucking spawn of a bladder fish! Son of a fitch piece of smelt! Tok-swallowing fenbarger! Thrak it! --Na'Feel swearing in B5LR

New pictures on SciFi\'s web site

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> 01.Feb.02
Gallery: Check out two new additions: an armada of spaceships, and various control surfaces of the Lianda helm. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I also noticed some behind the scenes photos that I don't remember seeing before, but I haven't checked their web site in a while either.

Fun, fun!
smile.gif

------------------

Interesting that they're still updating the site.

I noticed that they had "Zahara" labeled for a number of photos - that were not Alex Zahara at all.

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "Last one to kill a bad guy buys the beer." -lost in space

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>The one at the bottom, now called "Minbari," was originally labeled "Zahara," as was the one with Jennie-Rebecca Hogan and David Storch.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whichever web-head did the captions for the site probably doesn't watch B5 and naturally assumed that "Zahara" was the name of the race with the funny head-bones.
smile.gif

Regards,

Joe

------------------
Joseph DeMartino
Sigh Corps
Pat Tallman Division

joseph-demartino@att.net

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back