• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

New pictures coming soon!

Myrl

Regular
Scifi.com's homepage says that new images from B5:LOTR:TLaDiSL (some acronym, huh?) will be appearing on the main site shortly. Which is a good thing. Considering that the official LOTR homepage resembles a third-rate fansite. B5LR.com looks ten times better and DEFINITLEY has more info in it.

It's funny though, in a preview for some of the pictures they'll be presenting you see Dulann and Tirk the Dazi standing side-by-side, and looks almost as if Dulann is wearing a modern-day BATHROBE over his uniform. This could be an Anla-Shok thing, but I swear that's what it looked like to me.
laugh.gif

------------------
Lois: Peter, what did you promise me?
Peter: That I wouldn't drink at the party.
Lois: And what did you do?
Peter: Drank at the pa-- ...Whoa! I almost walked into that one.

Stewie Griffin: No sprinkles! For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you!

Excellent will have to look at them when they are out. I agree the site does look a bit plain...

------------------
Emporer Turhan-"How will this end"
Kosh-"In fire"

Yes I agree that that page needs some major work, and that these pictures could go a long way towards making it a better place.

About the bathrobe thing: Maybe Dulann just got out of the shower when they took the picture!
laugh.gif

------------------
Last night I had a dream of purple wombats doing showtunes around my salad bar. RW, Anla'Salad'Shok'Na of the Salad Rangers.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back