• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

New JMS Site

Hey Everyone!
After To Live and Die In Starlight airs this Saturday, come by and check out our new website, In Starlight. We will cover all things Babylonian and JMS's other works like Rising Stars and Jerimiah.
Thanks
"We stand in the dark places no others will enter. We stand on the bridge and no one may pass. We live for the One. We die for the One.

------------------
"There is always hope. Only because its the one thing no one's figured out how to kill yet."

Thanks for the heads-up.

SataiNeroon, the proper place for a thread like this is here, in the Fandom forum. Please don't cross-post to other forms where it does not belong.

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "I wonder," said Frodo, "but I don't know. And that's the way of a real tale."

As many of you probably know, I just deleted three posts from this thread. They involved an indiscretion committed by me against a user of this board, SataiNeroon (Invalensname). I deleted them not out of pettiness but because I don't think this is an issue for the rest of the board.

However, my behavior is an issue.

I would like to publicly apologize to SataiNeroon for my hasty accusation, pigheadeness, stupidity and general horrible behavior tonight and last night, when I made accusatory posts without doing enough research. I hadn't seen the press releases and public-domain material that you and Antony worked from, even though I had looked. I've dealt with webmasters before, in other places, whose sites were blatantly plaigarized out of material, interviews, etc., belonging to other people. One of the reasons I left another board was that reason. I made a hasty judgement. And a wrong one. Since you had crossposted to a number of forums, I made a hasty assumation that you might be a spammer.

The fact that I work with press releases every day makes it even worse.

I was out of line and deserve to be thrown out an airlock. The fault is mine. I should have not spoken where I did. You are in the right, and I am in the wrong.

*hangs her head in shame*

*looks up*

...I like your graphics...

------------------
channe@cryoterrace | "I wonder," said Frodo, "but I don't know. And that's the way of a real tale."

[This message has been edited by channe (edited January 21, 2002).]

Channe, Thank you for your most recent post. I would hate for such a minor concern to become a major problem.

Visit In Starlight

------------------
"There is always hope. Only because its the one thing no one's figured out how to kill yet."

Thanks for the apology channe.

invalensname
(co-webmaster of In Starlight)

------------------
"There is always hope. Only because its the one thing no one's figured out how to kill, yet."
--Galen, 'Crusade'

I am just wondering is invalensname and SataiNeroon the same person? Or two different people? It's just I have gotten both impressions so I am confused(which is somthing I frequently am
lol.gif
)

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

Deviot- Myself and InValensName are very much two different people. Just hope that clears it up. I can draw you a picture if you like
smile.gif
Just Kidding.

SataiNeroon

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SataiNeroon:
Deviot- Myself and InValensName are very much two different people. Just hope that clears it up. I can draw you a picture if you like
smile.gif
Just Kidding.

SataiNeroon

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thx yeah I was a touch confused because I always got the impression you were different people ...

But then Channe's post above gave me the impression you where both the same person...and another post(whihc was before the channe post which is maybe what gave her the same impression as well) which might be gone or i can't find again.

anyway All cleared thankyou
smile.gif

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back