• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

New Forum???

At first I didn't know the site was by a "Brit" until everyone started posting their countries.

Even though I know people from many countries, interacting with people living in other countries, via the Internet is really incredible. Some of you younger members take it for granted but it's revolutionary. Hey, I'm old! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Antony, how did you happen to start a B5 site? Have you had other sites?

<font color="yellow"> Originally posted by Shaal Mayan: </font color>
seperate forum for crusade and rangers NO WAY !!!!!!I Like the board the way it is.

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

That IS the way it is now, and I'm happy with it that way. Don't lump Crusade in with Rangers, please. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Seperate is good.

Otherwise there would be like, 3 forums total. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I like televisionwithoutpity, but i usually hang out at the Trading Spaces board. The recappers for Trading Spaces have a scathing sense of humor, and this is kind of one of those shows where you can read a 16page recap and still have to see the rooms to get what's going on. I've read recaps for the Osbournes as well, and it seems all the recappers have that nice, snarky sense of humor. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

As for the board, I quite like it the way it is. I think the balance here is really nice.

Well, shall we just talk about axing you Channe? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Combine all the forums, but have one for Babbleon and Fan Fiction. Channe could have that. /forums/images/graemlins/devil.gif

I know, I know. Channe is too nice for that fate. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Hmm. Hve to figure something else out.

What about one forum for the shows (everything in it, or discussion for anything in it).

One for the actors and actresses, and their stuff outside of B5.

And the general, for B5 but not wihtin B5... i.e. merchandise, show times, producers etc?

Weird, I thought I replied to this thread already. Oh well, here goes. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I like that idea of yours Ant and I think mine was similar:

Primary Forums
B5 Discussion (all about the show itself)
B5 Actors (kinda like a "Where are they now?")
B5 Spinoffs (includes Crusade, Rangers and any novels)

Secondary Forums
B5 General (fanfic, conventions, merchandise, jms, etc.)
Jeremiah (all about the show)
Non-B5 (books, TV, movies that aren't related to B5)

I'm surprised you didn't put Jeremiah at the top of the list. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Which actually reminds me of somthing I wanted to ask you... must PM you.

That's a good list, but I'd say to knock off the "B5 actors" and have that a part of "General". B5 actors would be a small forum otherwise...

I was thinking the same thing, Eli. When there is real news about them, Antony does an article anyway, usually. If it's smaller news, it's only now and then that you see it posted anyway.

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Oh no. Eli and I are thinking alike
/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Oh no. Eli and I are thinking alike

Isn't that one of the seven signs of the apocalypse?

Seriously, I do like the list, and agree with having a forum for the actors separate - we can post our fantasies there... /forums/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back