• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

New cast pic!

Modane

Regular
from DarkHorizons.com
http://www.darkhorizons.com/news10/b5r.jpg

[I edited this post because the way you'd done it, it was thieving bandwidth from Dark Horizons. Anyone who wants to visit the pic, please visit the link above. -AF]

------------------
Noone here is exactly what he appears.
Babylon 5
G'Kar - Andreas Katsulas

[This message has been edited by Modane (edited August 20, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by AntonyF (edited August 21, 2001).]

sweet... where do you people find all these pics???

------------------
I have no one to envy...
I envy you having me to envy...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mercurius420:
sweet... where do you people find all these pics???

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I got this one from todays news at darkhorizons.com in the miscillaneous news section.
smile.gif

------------------
Babylon 5
G'Kar - Andreas Katsulas

man... i gotta get out more!!!

------------------
I have no one to envy...
I envy you having me to envy...

Looks GREAT!

Mmmmhmmm.

------------------
Channe, Freelance Writer Extraordinaire and The Next JMS
--
B5 Synchroninity of the Day: I just found out that the new dorm I'm living in next year has been named Breen Hall.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chris Springob:
The pic was featured on the B5LR promo cards, as was discussed here:
http://www.b5lr.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000225.html

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where did the B5LR promo cards originate?

BTW it was a great picture the first time I saw it and it still is

wink.gif

------------------

The cast has a good look to them.

I hope this does well, it would make for a happy me to have a new (hopefully good) B5 series to go along with Enterprise.

------------------
"The Hour of Scampering is usually around teatime, according to the Vorlon/Human Translation Dictionary." -JMS

Tafeek is no where in sight, again. I guess the actor was sick the day of shooting the stills.

------------------
Hannibal Lecter: Mason Verger doesn't want to kill me any more than I want to kill him. He just wants to see me suffer in some unimaginable way. He is rather twisted, you know.

Yes, "Tafeek" (David Storch) unfortunately had prior commitments, so he was unable to participate in the promo photo shoot that was arranged by the SCI FI Channel that day...It is really a shame, but he is definitely significant to the crew members of the "Liandra"...-Warren T.Takeuchi- "Kitaro"

------------------

Many thanks again Lieutenant Sasaki.
laugh.gif

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chris Springob:
The pic was featured on the B5LR promo cards, as was discussed here:
http://www.b5lr.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000225.html
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol
so it's not as new as I assumed. oh well. it was new to me.
laugh.gif

------------------
Babylon 5
G'Kar - Andreas Katsulas

My fellow B5-lover friend says, "They look like Babylon 5: Kids In Space!"

I like to think differently...!

Definitely younger, but seemingly much in line with the kind of ship the Liandra is, and apparently the kind of Captain Martel is.

------------------
--
B5 Synchroninity of the Day: I just found out that the new dorm I'm living in next year has been named Breen Hall.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> "They look like Babylon 5: Kids In Space!" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Remind your friend that we commonly send 18 year old soldiers out to fight wars. By that standard, the Rangers are almost ancient.
frown.gif

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.
Shall we exchange Recipes?

Kids in Space? Of course they are younger, but they aren't looking too much like some Aaron Spelling's series cast. Right? Little charisma, you know? And isn't that the point to put a new series and a little younger characters so they don't have so much to carry in their shoulders?

------------------

Mid-twenties to mid-thirties isn't exactly kids any more...
smile.gif

Anyway, the cast looks good.
laugh.gif
And quite the right age for a bunch of rangers - after all, if you're going to build an elite force to protect the galaxy, you would want to have at least some people younger than 40 or 50 in it, right?

Not that I really care about the age thing... it's the story and the characters that matter.

------------------
"It's animal magnetism. What can I say?"
- G'Kar, A Tragedy of Telepaths

Cool!!!
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
Thanks for showing us the picture!

**RW does the happy dance (on roller skates, of course) at seeing something else from LotR**

------------------
Long live the Salad Rangers! We live for the Salad Bar, we die for the Salad Bar.

I'll show my friend your responses
smile.gif

------------------
--

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back