• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

New B5 CD out!

Adam

Beyond the rim
The episode "Babylon 5 Episodics - And The Rock Cried Out, No Hiding Place"

Album link:
Babylon 5 Episodics - And The Rock Cried Out, No Hiding Place

B5-320-180.jpeg

No sound clips yet.

------------------
If you have an B5, crusade, or Rangers site and you want to join a webring join the Intersellar Alliace:
The Intersellar Alliance Webring
Home of the index of Alien races of Crusade: http://babylon5crusade.cjb.net

Sweet. My favorite episode. I might actually think about getting that CD. Is there one out for Walkabout, and if so, does it have the full versions of the songs that Kailyn sings?

------------------
Not many fishes left in the sea. Not many fishes, just Londo and me.

Never mind. As people have said here before, "When in doubt, check the Lurker's Guide." I had it open in a separate window, and I when I went to close it, there it was... It says that there is a soundtrack for Walkabout.

------------------
Not many fishes left in the sea. Not many fishes, just Londo and me.

Quite cool!! I hope the Gospel piece is on it. That's an excellent song!

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

I can't imatgine a soundtrack for "and the rock cried out..." not having it on there.

------------------
I'm lobbying for someplace more comfortable for our next gathering place. A nice resort with a beach. A bunch of pale skinned technomages in black robes would fit right in.

That was a great song. Last summer after watching the ep on TNT, my cousin kept on wondering why I kept singing it to myself.
laugh.gif
I blamed it on my meds.

But I didn't really like the Kailyn song. Ugh. Don't get me started.

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

I like the song from Face of the Enemy that plays in the background when Garibaldi betrays Sheridan. Is it on the CD for that episode, & is it the full song? We only hear part of it in the episode.

Tammy

------------------

If yall want the music that yall are talking about, go to this website: www.musicofb5.com it has it all, plus some!

------------------
There goal is to create the peace. My goal, is to destory that peace. :D

Bester with a southern accent? I can see it:

"Be seeing y'all."

smile.gif

------------------
"During a witch hunt, don't get caught wearing a pointy hat."

[This message has been edited by Valen2k1 (edited July 20, 2001).]

LOL, yeah, well, that southern accent of mine comes to the surface sometimes.
smile.gif

------------------
There goal is to create the peace. My goal, is to destory that peace. :D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back