• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

My warmest regards to all...

Hello everyone /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I regret that the reason for my post is not to celebrate a Ranger series but to say goodbye /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

As Dylan stated so well, we the cast, feel extremely blessed to have been part of the Babylon 5 tradition. I am so honored to have been a part of it.

I have read all of your posts since hearing of the news and I cannot tell you how touched I think we all are, to have received your many thank you's in appreciation of our efforts. It is I now, who wish to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for your continuous support, loyalty and patience. This experience was made all the more incredible because of all of you.

I will definitely keep in touch!!!

I would also like to thank Antony for his outstanding efforts. B5LR, truly is an amazing site and you should be very proud of it. It was a pleasure to come and visit every now and then. Thank you /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I had a feeling that this show would change my life forever and it truly has. I'm so thankful that I was somehow given the opportunity to work for Joe and Mr. Netter. They are the most gracious and wonderful people I have ever had the occasion to work for. We should all be so lucky!

As for my fellow cast mates, well...there are no words really. This is probably the thing that I will be most proud of. The friendships that were created are the ones that last, and I will be forever indebted to Joe for bringing us all together. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Again, I would just like to say that no matter what, I am so proud of everyone's efforts!!! I wish more than anything that it would have turned out differently.

Here's to new beginnings everybody...You never know what can happen?! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

My warmest regards to all, Myriam. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Best of luck with your future endeavors. It's been great having you and the rest of the cast here. It's a shame things didn't work out better.

/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

I agree with WarpPig, thank you all for becoming part of the B5 Universe. All of you are now part of history that will live on in the hearts and minds of millions of fans who realize what great potential the show had.

Thank you all and best of luck/wishes to each and everyone of you in perusing your goals and accomplishment as time move forward.

Thanks again,

Cerberus

A shame indeed. Those flunkies at SciFi don't know what they're missin'.

But we (read: I /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif) still love you Myriam!!!! Hope to see you portray Sarah someday again nonetheless!

Oh, and don't be a stranger. You'll always be welcome here.

Myriam,

In the end tally, Rangers still rocked in my view.

Even though the series isn't going ahead, hearing you talk about the friendships you made makes my heart all cozy-warm. Some of my friends for life, the ones that I'll know for years to come, were made while spilling our guts and everything we had on a project that ended up like Rangers. It's bittersweet...

But I'm tickled pink to think that something that wonderful grew from a simple telemovie (ok, ok, talk to any B5 fan and you'll find out why it's not simple).

I am *not* happy because I'll never know anything more about Cantrell or Martel or Bridges or just who the hell the Hand truly were or what Martel was looking for, or why G'Kar had such trust in him, or why nobody else wanted an engineer with such talent as Na'Feel. Et ceterah.

Thanks for sticking around for so long. You Rangers are truly something else! Keep us updated as to what you're doing, y'hear? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I'm so sorry that the series didn't work out. It's been great to see you and all the other cast members posting here, and I hope you continue to stop by every once in a while. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors and hope you have a long and prosperous career.

It is a shame Rangers is not to become a series, and I suspect SciFi made a big mistake in this. However, this does not detract from a fine telemovie and excellent character portrayals by you and the rest of the cast. I can only hope this leads to a bright future for all.

Myriam my love, when the breeze blows in the cool autumn air, or the sun glistens on the morning dew, I shall think of thee.

Or something.

Take care of yourself, doll, and hope to see you in something else soon.

A darn shame this is. A very sad event has indeed occured. Many good wishes and many salutations. Perhaps there will be a series and we can joke of this.

PS: Poor CBO!

Thanks Myriam. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

It has indeed been a pleasure posting with you and your castmates and seeing all of you in "To Live and Die in Starlight". It was a very good movie, in my opinion, and you guys did a great job! Too bad the Drivel Channel didn't see it the same way. /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

I am glad that you have come here to visit all of us, and I hope you continue to pop in and let us know how you are doing. Just because there will not be a Ranger series doesn't mean we have to say goodbye forever. We have made friendships with all of you from the cast that will hopefull last a long time. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Hope to be seeing you someplace!

RW

Yes, please do let us know what your new projects are. I am so sorry we won't get to see you (most likely) in a Rangers series. Let us know what else you are doing.

You never know when a rabid fan can come in handy! /ubbthreads/images/icons/eek.gif

Thank you so much for lending your incredible talents to the Babylon 5 franchise, and also thank you for coming here to talk to us fans.

Good luck and thank you for your time.

As always Myriam it is a pleasure to hear from you. We all have loved the special time you shared with us. Know that you are always welcome.

The whole mess of events has really hit me like a ton of bricks on the front of a semi. But things happen. It was a great run.

May be another movie will be made some time coming and you'll get a guest spot. Here's hoping...../ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Smile, we'll go on......./ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
There is always tommorow. May it be a bright one. I wish you only the very best Myriam. God bless.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back