• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

My cat & AOL CD's

My cat & AOL CD\'s

I realize this is a bit of a stretch for a B5 board, but I think folks will get it when they see the name attached to this..

I don't know if you're familiar with the site http://www.nomoreaolcds.com - it's an attempt to collect AOL CD's and send 'em back to AOL. Anyway..

Just got one. I scanned it in below (removing my home address, of course - I'm not that stupid). Anyway, check it out. The funny thing is that it says a) that I requested it (which I didn't), and b) it's addressed to my cat!:

aolcd.jpg

Re: My cat & AOL CD\'s

Those damn telemarketer and mass mailing people will find EVERYONE wont they! Even cats! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

We once signed up for a magazine subscription under the name "Pumpkin Ames," Pumpkin, of course, being our dog at the time.

And the junk mail addressed to Pumpkin rolled in...

when they found out you weren't stupid enough to get AOL, they knew your weakness. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Apparently some guys dog nearly got done by tha tax people for not paying council tax. They turned up with the police and nocked on the door, asking to see whatver the name was, at which point the guy points to his dog.

<font color="yellow"> Originally posted by Recoil: </font color>
Those damn telemarketer and mass mailing people will find EVERYONE wont they! Even cats! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Next, it'll be the ducks. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Latest posts

Members online

Back