• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Must-own B5 merchandise

Emfeeli

Regular
Ok so here's another list or whatever, but I feel it needs to be done. The b5 merchandise that each fan needs from 1-5.

Top five

5.An graph' from the Great Creator
4. Real Ranger pin
3. Whitestar model (painted nicely, very rare)
2. Sleeping in Light cd(or like the one i have aughtographed by Bruce B. and Franke)
laugh.gif

1. Love and devotion to the best show period. Wait thats not an item you can buy. My bad.

------------------
"And that, Mollari, is why it will not be your people, or mine, or the Gaim, or the Drazi or the Vorlons or the Shadows who in the end will stand astride the galaxy like giants. It will be the humans."
"I think you are the one who is mad, G'kar," Londo said. "I can choose just as well as the humans. I can choose to stay in this cell, with you, or I can choose to leave."
"Yes, but can you choose for there not to be a cell at all?"
"I don't understand," Londo said.
"Exactly," G'kar said. "Exactly."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Emfeeli:

5.An graph' from the Great Creator
4. Real Ranger pin
2. Sleeping in Light cd(or like the one i have aughtographed by Bruce B. and Franke)
laugh.gif

1. Love and devotion to the best show period. Wait thats not an item you can buy. My bad.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmm. I'm not doing too bad. I have:

A script of 'The Gathering' autographed by jms. (I haven't met him though)

A real Ranger pin, bought before the fan club went down

A model of a Starfury, which I constructed myself from a kit and carefully dirtied up. (tip: Black eyeshadow and eyeliner are very good for this)

My most treasured possesion. Jason Carter's fourth season parking permit, which is autographed. (I did meet him)

laugh.gif

Hows that?

------------------
Ranger Elenopa

"You can get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you can with just a kind word"

im not saying I own all of those items, but they all seem pretty necesary to me. I realllllyyyyy want that whitestar model. really bad.

laugh.gif

------------------
"And that, Mollari, is why it will not be your people, or mine, or the Gaim, or the Drazi or the Vorlons or the Shadows who in the end will stand astride the galaxy like giants. It will be the humans."
"I think you are the one who is mad, G'kar," Londo said. "I can choose just as well as the humans. I can choose to stay in this cell, with you, or I can choose to leave."

Hmm... I've got #1, but I'm not really interested in any of the other four. Sure, I wouldn't turn any of them down, but I wouldn't bother to do anything to get them.

Does that make me a bad fan?

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kribu:
Does that make me a bad fan?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, a horrible fan!
tongue.gif

I guess that would go for me as well since I only have #1 also and #2 is on my list of things to get. However, if I have hmm ... maybe four of #1 so does that make up for my "unworthiness"? *evil grin*

------------------
Monica Hübinette | Abyss : B5 <- New & Improved!
"Ah, you seek meaning?" ~ "Yes." ~ "Then listen to the music, not the song." —Ambassador Kosh & Talia Winters

no Kribu, it does not make you a bad fan..........
It makes you a terrible one. hehe. Oh and Lyta, the Sil soundtrack is great! a must have.

Phil

------------------

Gee, thanks.
lol.gif
*pouts*

Alright, dare I ask a very disrespectful question: am I the only B5 fan who really doesn't care for the soundtrack CDs or Chris Franke's soundtrack in general?

Not that I thought it was bad, indeed not, but I rather turned the sound down occasionally when there was no dialogue than turned it up.

**Ducks and hides away**

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com

Weeelll...

5. An graph' from the Great Creator
Who needs that - Ink on a page...

4. Real Ranger pin
I wear my Psi-Corps badge instead...

I prefer my ShadowFighter model...

I'd rather have ShadowDancing or Z'ha'dum... But in a pinch any B5 CD will do.

Got it!
wink.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
lol.gif

------------------
"ShadowScout"
Roman Alexander

"Go on, watch out for Shadows - we'll watch you right back!"

What do you want?
ShadowShips!

My personal top 5 would be....

5. Series I 1995 Fleer/Skybox trading cards set
4.Issue #1 (Volume 1) of the Official
Babylon 5 Magazine
3. The original 11, 1995 comic book set (Issue #1 signed by J.M.S.)
2. Factory X Pewter Babylon 5 Station
1. The Be Five CD "Trying To Forget" signed by all 5 (Bill Mumy, Claudia Christian, Andreas Katsulas, Mira Furlan and Peter Jurasik)

And my honorable mention is this http://www.webcs.com/b5/images/shadow.jpg

Which all I have....

------------------
"Faith Manages"

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The One Who Was:
Issue #1 (Volume 1) of the Official
Babylon 5 Magazine

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have the entire run of the magazine, plus I got my picture in it
tongue.gif

------------------
Ranger Elenopa

"You can get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you can with just a kind word"

Moving to Fandom
smile.gif

------------------
"You know I? I rather like this GOD fellow. He's very theatrical you know, a pestilence here, a plague there... Omnipotence, Got to get me some of that, Hmmm?" - Stewie (Family Guy)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back