• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Mr. Morden worked on B5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Várzea:
does anyone remenber Ivanova's explanation of what was the "hour of the wolf"?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>It's the time between 3:00 and 4:00 in the morning. You can't sleep, and all you can see is the troubles and the problems and the ways that your life should've gone but didn't. All you can hear is the sound of your own heart.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK, so I cheated on that one.
tongue.gif

But I actually remembered most of it.
blush.gif

------------------
"There are things out there beyond imagination, and I have a rather healthy imagination." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com | Kribu.net

Posted by Kribu

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>OK, so I cheated on that one.

Fine by me, but where the wolf comes in?
crazy.gif

------------------
If you drink wine, you should be able to enjoy the hangover or learn from it, if you can't do that, dont drink wine.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Várzea:
Posted by Kribu

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>OK, so I cheated on that one.

Fine by me, but where the wolf comes in?
crazy.gif

A large glass of Vodka to keep the wolf at bay, and three small sips to take care of her cubs. The wolf and her cubs are the troubles that woke you up between 3AM and 4AM, when all you can hear is the sound of your own heart. I trust this has never happened to you?

I can empathize, with this (and the other one of Londo's shoes, being too tight), though I've never resorted to the Vodka.

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

Crusade (reruns) starting 03/26/2002 at 1PM EST on the Sci-Fi Channel

http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

How about Kim Strauss? I ran across him today during the "Murder She Wrote" marathon today (not my idea, the wife-person had control of the remote 'cause she's sick, family rule), another JMS plaything. Here's the rundown from IMDB:

"Babylon 5" (1994) playing "Drazi Ambassador" in episode: "And All My Dreams, Torn Asunder" (episode # 5.16) 6/10/1998

"Babylon 5" (1994) playing "Drazi Ambassador" in episode: "Tragedy of Telepaths, A" (episode # 5.10) 3/25/1998

"Babylon 5" (1994) playing "Drazi Ambassador" in episode: "Paragon of Animals, The" (episode # 5.3) 2/4/1998

"Babylon 5" (1994) playing "G'Lorn" in episode: "Long Night, The" (episode # 4.5) 1/27/1997

"Babylon 5" (1994) playing "Lennan" in episode: "Ceremonies of Light and Dark" (episode # 3.11) 4/8/1996

"Babylon 5" (1994) playing "Narn" in episode: "Severed Dreams" (episode # 3.10) 4/1/1996

"Babylon 5" (1994) playing "Vizak" in episode: "Dust to Dust" (episode # 3.6) 2/5/1996

"Babylon 5" (1994) playing "Drazi Ambassador" in episode: "Fall of Night, The" (episode # 2.22) 11/1/1995

"Babylon 5" (1994) playing "Narn #2" in episode: "Comes the Inquisitor" (episode # 2.21) 10/25/1995

"Babylon 5" (1994) playing "Markab Ambassador" in episode: "Confessions and Lamentations" (episode # 2.18) 5/24/1995

"Babylon 5" (1994) playing "Narn Pilot #1" in episode: "Coming of Shadows, The" (episode # 2.9) 2/1/1995

"Babylon 5" (1994) playing "Markab Ambassador" in episode: "Long Dark, The" (episode # 2.5) 11/30/1994

"Babylon 5" (1994) playing "Green Drazi" in episode: "Geometry of Shadows, The" (episode # 2.3) 11/16/1994

"Babylon 5" (1994) playing "Ensign" in episode: "Points of Departure" (episode # 2.1) 11/2/1994

I count 11 separate roles from S2 on, which I believe is a record, beating even Chapman. He's even played the ambassador for a race which is now extinct (the Markabs)... er, will be dead in the fictional future... gee we don't get into this do we... Most of his work post-B5 has been the voices for six different characters on "Power Rangers."

While I know his voice, I'm going to have to make a concerted effort to see what he actually looks like. Tim Choate [Zathras, one of my all-time favorite characters... I've got his "not good, malfunction" quote as the error sound on my computers (which I hear WAY too much) and always get laughs from my coworkers... might as well be happy when windows crashes] was on one of the MSW episodes today and I had to find his website to see what he actually looked like as a human being!
lol.gif

Damn I love this show, and Crusade, and the coming LOTR series (I'm a glass completely full person)!
cool.gif

------------------
Wipster

"Live Long in Prosser"

[This message has been edited by wipster (edited February 18, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by wipster (edited February 20, 2002).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wipster:
I count 11 separate roles from S2 on, which I believe is a record, beating even Chapman.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually that's 10 roles (assuming all his non-ambassador Drazi and Narn were different people).

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wipster:
While I know his voice, I'm going to have to make a concerted effort to see what he actually looks like.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's the thing about Chapman, his voice is so distinctive I can spot him a mile away. This Kim Strauss person, I can't visualize at all. I'll have to check the eps. Also, have a hard time seeing a guy as Kim (even though I once worked with a guy named Kim).

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

[This message has been edited by KoshN (edited February 19, 2002).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>This Kim Strauss person, I can't visualize at all. I'll have to check the eps. Also, have a hard time seeing a guy as Kim (even though I once worked with a guy named Kim).
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Isn't he the Narn in the fighter at the base in Quadrant 14 who wonders what all those Shadow Battle Crabs are in COS? Then orders all wings to attack.
crazy.gif

------------------
"The past tempts us, the present confuses us, and the future frightens us ...and our lives slip away, moment by moment, lost in that vast, terrible in-between." Emperor Turhan

Well, the third time's a charm (hopefully)...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Actually that's 10 roles (assuming all his non-ambassador Drazi and Narn were different people). <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

KoshN, you're right, I double counted the Drazi Ambassador...so sue me
wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> That's the thing about Chapman, his voice is so distinctive I can spot him a mile away. This Kim Strauss person, I can't visualize at all. I'll have to check the eps. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You'll recognize his voice, I guarantee. Just think of the Drazi ambassador on "All My Dreams Torn Asunder" who was so pissed at Mollari... it's on SciFi pretty quick. He was also the Drazi on "Tragedy of Telepaths" that accused the Brakiri on attaching their ships, 'casue they found a piece of Brakiri metal.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Isn't he the Narn in the fighter at the base in Quadrant 14 who wonders what all those Shadow Battle Crabs are in COS? Then orders all wings to attack. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kraig, you are correct sir! It blows me away that these guys spent hours getting made up for just a couple of shots (maybe they have a couple of shots first
lol.gif
!)

------------------
Wipster

"Live Long in Prosser"

[This message has been edited by wipster (edited February 20, 2002).]

Here I go again - harking back to a bygone age ... well a few posts that appeared way earlier in the thread.

I thought that Louise Turenne was replaced as Draal by John Schuck (sp?) because he had a stroke and was recuperating - hence his speech was slightly slower and ever so slightly slurred when he returned as Brother Theo.

Come late S3, when Draal was required for WWE, John Schuck was then unavailable because he was in "Hello Dolly" on Broadway.

I'm sure that's how it all happened - just the way I remember it.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

------------------
DaveC
"Somebody gulped. You were supposed to sip not gulp!"

I hate to bring this up again (well, don't really hate, but feel confoossed), but in thinking about actors that have played more than one role on B5, please give Tim Choate his due. Not only did he play Zathras, but he also played Zathras.

Just wanted to point out... this is wrong tool
lol.gif
!

------------------
Wipster

"Live Long in Prosser"

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GaribaldisHair:

I'm sure that's how it all happened - just the way I remember it.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know, now Sinclair is going to beat you with his broom.
laugh.gif

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

*beats GaribaldisHair with broom*

laugh.gif
And KoshN predicted it well!

------------------
Coach: It's the damnedest thing. I've been shivering all the way over here.
Diane: Well, Coach, you don't have a coat on. It's thirty degrees outside.
Coach: Oh, thank God. I thought I had malaria.
-Cheers

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sinclair:
*beats GaribaldisHair with broom*

laugh.gif
And KoshN predicted it well!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn, I almost fell off my chair.
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>SINCLAIR:
*beats GaribaldisHair with broom*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Want to ... ouch ... talk ... socks? ... ouch!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>KOSHN
Damn, I almost fell off my chair.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, me too !!!

frown.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

------------------
DaveC
"Somebody gulped. You were supposed to sip not gulp!"