• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

More 3D/2D art

Banner

Sorry, couldn't help it, Nadab
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Here's a poster I've just made, inspired,.....a little bit by Nadab;D
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
smile.gif

I hope you like it.

------------------
Thomas Banner
Diverse 3D

[This message has been edited by Banner (edited September 27, 2001).]

Only five Sharlins
crazy.gif
... Sweet poster.
wink.gif

------------------
A proud member of the Wind Swords.
"War Is Life And Death Is The Only True Peace"

*Displays his awesome Vorlon Ambassadorness to this thread* Good. We are impressed.

------------------
Let's build a snowman! He'll be our best friend! We can make him tall, or we can make him NOT so tall! WE CAN NAME HIM SHANNON BILLY BOB OR JILL!-Swan 'Cannibal:The Musical'

Pretty cool!
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

------------------
Last night I had a dream of purple wombats doing showtunes around my salad bar. RW, Anla'Salad'Shok'Na of the Salad Rangers.

nice,nice. Just like your other. You're good.

------------------
"Tho' much is taken, much abides; and tho' we are not that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
-- Alfred Lord Tennyson
A poem left by Jeff Sinclair for John Sheridan

Sorry man, but I don't see anything in that post. This always happens with your posts, it seems. That sucks, since I've seen your work before and been very impressed by it.

------------------
"Medlab, this is Sinclair." -Bruce Boxleitner

We are all the sum of our tears - too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much and the best of us is washed away. - G'Kar

That's very excellent, Banner!!
smile.gif

For you and everyone else who does B5 art, I have a site at: http://www.geocities.com/babylon5rpg/Technomages/

If you would like to show off your work there, I would REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE IT!! I'm still in need of art.
smile.gif

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

Sweet as Banner, lovely use of colour
smile.gif

------------------
"When it is time, come to this place, call our name, we will be here" -Walkers of Sigma957

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back