• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Message Boards

The problem is that they altered the case requirements for user IDs and passwords. Both remain case-sensitive, but they have converted all existing IDs and passwords to all lowercase. So if your user ID and/or password was in uppercase or used mixed upper and lower (as mine did) you have to enter it in all lowercase and you should be able to login - as I finally was this afternoon. :)

Regards,

Joe

The problem is that they altered the case requirements for user IDs and passwords. Both remain case-sensitive, but they have converted all existing IDs and passwords to all lowercase. So if your user ID and/or password was in uppercase or used mixed upper and lower (as mine did) you have to enter it in all lowercase and you should be able to login - as I finally was this afternoon. :)

Now, I'm getting the damned parent/child error again, after I login all in lowercase (which it accepts), as soon as I send a reply. :rolleyes:

Actually, I'm now getting the parent/child error when I just try to read the movie or tv thread in the Babylon 5 BBoard area at WB. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back