• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Marjorean Holden spotted

Just rewatched John Carpenter's Vampires (which has the meanest hero (anti-hero?) who could easily kick Snake Pliskens ass, Jack Crow) and spotted the Excalibur doc as a vampire. There are only few good shots of her.

Regards,
Marko Marin

I caught a few minutes of it on the telly room at my halls, but got bored and wandered off. Im back in Edinburgh and Im watching telly properly for the first time in ages.

Well, you have to understand that it's actually a western. And I like it, but my taste is known to be a bit odd all over the galaxy. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I would propably think that Jackson's first movie, Bad Taste, is much better than Fellowship Of The Ring, but hey... that's me! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Regards,
Marko Marin

You gotta love James Woods, whatever he's in.

As for Marjorean, the strangest place I noticed her was in "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure." She's one of the students they feature giving her presentation in the auditorium near the end of the film. She's very young and dressed very 80's.

Every time I see "Marjorean Holden spotted" I get the feeling that somebody made her into a Narn. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Yeah, I tought my spelling sounded a bit odd, but I remember that it was different in the end credits of the movie. Must check this out!

Regards,
Marko Marin

Marjean also played a Starfleet security offficer in DS9's "Empok Nor". And we all know what happens to guest starring security officers.

Oh jeez, she was also Sheeva in Mortal Kombat: Annihilation...that movie was so horrible.....Why can't anyone make a good movie based on a video game.... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I want Sarah Chambers MD back.

Yeah, that's true. Suprisingly, and to my delight, I found Resident Evil the movie to be very good. I could place all the pieces and integrate the story from the movie right into the game's timeline.

As for the plethora of game-to-movie crap out there, I only shake my head because it is my obligation to watch them as the dutiful gamer that I am.

Street Fighter: *cry*

Double Dragon: *crying friggin' BLOOD*

This Penny-Arcade comic sums it up pretty well.

That film is so bad, even beautiful women in hot leather outfits can't make it worth watching. I'd rather... well, let's not got there. ;-)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back