• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Marcus in StarGate.....

Ender

Well, I hope that this is not a bad omen for Jeremiah. Saw the promos for next weeks Stargate, and lo and behold, there's Marcus. Not sure how big a part he is going to play in the Ep, but hopefull he will get killed off so that there is no chance that his character will leave Jeremiah, or for that matter, Jeremiah itself.

Heh, for a while there I was thinking you meant Marcus Cole instead of Markus Alexander. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

I think is great, this shows that the actors of Jeremiah are getting exposure. And from a fan of Stargate also, I think is cool to see Markus(Peter) as a guest star. It sure is going to be fun, I also love when scifi series make actors cross over. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif Also don't miss Jeremiah(Luke Perry) wednesday in Robin Cook's "Invasion" . /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Re: Markus in StarGate.....

the guy who played Red in "Out of the Ashes" was also in this episode for a little bit before being killed off...also on the previews for next weeks Stargate it looks as though Markus will be back again.

Yep he will be back next week again. I wouldnt be surprised if he pops up in a few more episodes. Looks like he could be a major charector for the rest of this season of Stargate

capt

Well, both shows are filmed in Canada and on the same sets (MGM), so it would make sense for him. IMO, it was one of the best Stargate eps of the season (thanks in some part to him).

Phil

He was the blond Jaffa, the one fighting with the Tokr'a. I really think his face was familiar but can't place him. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Peter was great as Malek, and yes he's in next episode also. He's my favorite Tok'ra now /forums/images/icons/wink.gif I needed one after they killed Tanith and Martouf. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

Back