• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Lyta's fate (possible spoilers B5 movie & Crusade)

Cern

Regular
Lyta\'s fate (possible spoilers B5 movie & Crusade)

Had an idea of how Lyta's death during the Telepath War could come about, and I think it would be a really neat idea for the eventual B5 movie. Let me set it up:

The war is winding down, and the PsiCorp is losing. In desperation to stop Lyta, they pull out their ultimate Weapon:
Talia Winters.

We don't know for sure that she is dead, there was just a passing reference Bester made about her "Dissection" which could have been just a ploy to make Garibaldi angry. Talia (who is now the "Control" personality that the Corp implanted in her) could have been held for study all this time.

So its a big Telepathic Showdown, with the Vorlons Telepathic Nuke Lyta taking on the PsiCorps Enhanced Teep/Teek Control. Maybe Lyta would sacrifice herself to take Control down for good...

I have this image in my head of it being like the final fight in DARK CITY /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

Re: Lyta\'s fate (possible spoilers B5 movie & Crus

Sounds like a cool idea, but I think that the third Psi-corps book, "Final Reckoning" says something about how Bester killed her as when she was setting a trap for him. I'm not quite sure about this, so maybe someone can back me up here. However, seeing Talia again would be very cool.

Bester sensed her when she was setting a trap for him. Nothing has ever said that Bester killed her.

i gotta read them books...

maybe Talia could be Besters response to Lyta's trap?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back