• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Luke Perry on "Rosie" - CBS, 2/28, 4-5PM EST

KoshN

Super Moderator
Luke Perry on \"Rosie\" - CBS, 2/28, 4-5PM EST

As much as I dislike this woman, I may watch two of her shows this week (if only I could design a notch filter for her voice
crazy.gif
).

In Chronological Order:

Rosie O'Donnell CBS Mon, Feb 25 4:00PM-5:00PM
The cast of ``24,'' with Kiefer Sutherland, Dennis Haysbert, Sarah Clarke, Elisha Cuthbert. Talk, CC. In grid

Rosie O'Donnell CBS Thur., Feb 28 4:00PM-5:00PM
Jennifer Jason Leigh; Kate Mulgrew; Luke Perry. Talk, CC.

Second thought, that title sounds disgusting.
shocked.gif
laugh.gif

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

Crusade (reruns) starting 03/26/2002 at 1PM EST on the Sci-Fi Channel

http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

Re: Luke Perry on \"Rosie\" - CBS, 2/28, 4-5PM EST

Oooh. KoshN, you're my hero!

I'll be watching, of course. I'll have to tape it, but my VCR needs some excersize...

I take it she'll be talking to him about Jeremiah... can't wait to hear about this! (If I get really ambitious, I might make a transcript for ya, Lyta.)

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "Last one to kill a bad guy buys the beer." -lost in space

[This message has been edited by channe (edited February 25, 2002).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by channe:
Oooh. KoshN, you're my hero!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

blush.gif

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

Crusade (reruns) starting 03/26/2002 at 1PM EST on the Sci-Fi Channel

http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by channe:
(If I get really ambitious, I might make a transcript for ya, Lyta.) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh kewlness! I will have to remember to set the TiVo to record it ... ah me and my obessions that I will actually watch Rosie (or any daytime television) for my fix.
laugh.gif

------------------
Monica Hübinette | Abyss : B5 | Abyss : Jeremiah
Tell your friend, if I were a god, I would have more hair and a deeper voice. --JMS

Luke Perry is also scheduled to appear on the Conan O'Brien show on Thursday as well.

*sets her TiVo to record*

[Edit note: Thursday night which means Friday morning ... duh, I was trying to search for it on Thurs and couldn't find it!]

------------------
Tell your friend, if I were a god, I would have more hair and a deeper voice. --JMS

[This message has been edited by Lyta (edited February 26, 2002).]

There was about three minutes said about Jeremiah on Rosie- and one great clip, with Jeremiah talking about his younger brother to Kurdy while fixing a Land Rover. I recognized JMS-style dialogue. It was a great little clip. Can't wait to see Conan tonight. Nothing new to people following the show - but hopefully it'll get more people to tune in!

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "Last one to kill a bad guy buys the beer." -lost in space

I caught Perry on Conan. They didn't really talk about the show outside of showing a clip. They talked more about perry being naked on Oz and the idea of a Beverly Hills 90210 reunion on Jeremiah.

The clip they showed has Perry and Warner in a Big Serious Dramatic moment.

Too bad I won't be able to catch the show. Oh well.

------------------
"You do not make history. You can only hope to survive it."

To be honest, Perry doesn't really impress me. His body language in both those interviews was offputting.

He leaned away from the interviewer and the audience as if he has no interest in being there.

He comes off as appearing as if he's "too cool for the room".

But, then, I wasn't a teenage X-er when Beverly Hills 90210 was on. Maybe he has his fans in a different demographic than mine.

I'm a female baby boomer.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> As much as I dislike this woman, I may watch two of her shows this week (if only I could design a notch filter for her voice ). <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

On my TV it is called "MUTE."
laugh.gif
Then I have close caption set to auto on with mute.
cool.gif
tongue.gif

------------------
"The past tempts us, the present confuses us, and the future frightens us ...and our lives slip away, moment by moment, lost in that vast, terrible in-between." Emperor Turhan

Because of illegal satellite (technically not illegal though) direct tv I can see Jeremiah in canada woohoo

------------------

I caught both the Rosie and Conan shows. Both were entertaining and I actually liked Luke better on Rosie ... he just seemed more relaxed. Conan just grates on me at times and it looked like Luke was more uncomfortable with him. Maybe he was intimidated by Conan? Afterall, he is a big guy which Luke did mention during the segment... *shrugs*

Anyway, both clips that they showed were essentially the same but the one on Rosie was a few seconds longer. I only encoded that one and it is now available on my web site:

Abyss : Jeremiah Promos

Plus, I got a nice surprise in the mail today which you can also see on my web site:

Abyss : Jeremiah T-Shirt

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back