• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Lord of the Rings extended trilogy set

Survivors

• RotK theatrical DVD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TT theatrical DVD

• FotR theatrical DVD

• RotK theatrical VHS

• TT theatrical VHS

• FotR theatrical VHS

• Theatrical DVD trilogy set

• FotR extended DVD

• TT extended DVD

• RotK extended DVD

• FotR extended DVD Limited ed.

• TT extended DVD Limited ed.

• RotK extended DVD Limited ed.

• Extended DVD trilogy set

• Total voters
I'm rather afraid to respond to discussions of "carpal tunnel" while sitting in a movie theater. I mean Liv Tyler IS all that and the bag of chips AND bottle of sody pop, but come now man, have some dignity waith til you have hte movie in the comfort of your own home for such viewing pleasuers......er, I can't believe I played that joke out.....I'm really sorry for that one.

Seriously though, I've been chomping at the bit to rewatch the movie in a continous fashion ( I finally learned my lesson and skipped buying the non extened edition of Return of the King ). And yes, it will take up a full day unto itself and of itself and for itself ....and I'm stopping now.....before I find out how little sense I can truly make.

I pray for your ass... It'll hurt like hell after that.

Personally, I find that I can't even re-watch a single one of them, much less all 3 together. Way too long, way way too long.

They have to carry you or, yes, it is a hard thing to hang in that long without the connection. I'm sure you're not alone in that ...... (should I do it??) that......problem with staying power......

I have the platinum collector's edition of all three. I find that I have watched them again and sometimes just want to see specific scenes. I've enjoyed the extra features as well. I'm looking forward to watching the LOTR symphony DVD that came with the set. And the Minas Tirith bookend/box thingy is cool.

BTW, the list price is $80, but I got mine at Best Buy for $50, cheaper than Amazon.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back