• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

loads of good scifi going on "at the moment"

traveller01

loads of good scifi going on \"at the moment\"

stargate atlantis, battlestar galactica series in january, s4 of enterprise in like a week.. is jeremiah returning aswell? and is there more?

Re: loads of good scifi going on \"at the moment\"

The only upcoming sci fi that I'd label good would be the Farscape miniseries Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars.

Atlantis has some good building blocks in place, and could turn very good, it's certainly worth watching if you're in front of the TV

Battlestar Galactica could be pretty good too, the Pilot Mini was pretty good, and took some chances.

Enterprise (spoilers of plot points follow)

The Season premiere looks like it's going to be a 2 parter, involving an alternate timeline with Nazis running Earth, sounds like it might be pretty decent. And that is apparently followed by a 3 parter with Brent Spiner guest starring as one of Noonian Singhs ancestors, revolving around the "Super Humans" that Khan of "Wrath of Khan" came from. (I believe Levar Burton is directing these ones). So Manny Coto appears to be starting on the right foot, might be a good time to give Enterprise another try

There's some good movies being released in the spring,

Serneity- a follow up on Joss Whedon's Firefly

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy- based on a screenplay written by the author Douglas Adams

And of course Star Wars

I would agree there seems to be a lot of good sci-fi in the works.

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to Serentiy and Revenge of the Sith. How far away is next spring? ;)

Lost on ABC is shaping up to look pretty good as well. Not quite sure what Genre it is yet, but it's supposed to get kinda strange.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back