• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Liandra WIP

if it helps any, the academic version (if you're elegable) is in the ~$800 range... still expensive, but not as bad
smile.gif

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world.### - caught from Saps @ B5MG

Unfortunately I'm not a student so I'll wait and save a bit more
smile.gif

------------------
"When it is time, come to this place, call our name, we will be here" -Walkers of Sigma957

quick, go find a school! then buy LW and drop out!
tongue.gif

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world.### - caught from Saps @ B5MG

Good Idea
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Now show us the Liandra in a pic perhaps with all guns blazin
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

------------------
"When it is time, come to this place, call our name, we will be here" -Walkers of Sigma957
Babylon 5 freegame-I've Found Her

Just reviving this thread, I wonder if he ever finished this. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
If your out there Arrghman... did ya finish it? Did ya, did ya? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

...and if anyone reads my above post and sees that I was interested in this kind of stuff I'll let you know I'm going to school for it now. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back