• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Legue Races

D

**DONOTDELETE**

can anyone put some faces to the various known legue races? we all obviously know what a pak'mara or markab or a drazi, a gaim or a vree, a hyach or a brakiri look like. but what about the others, the grome, the abai, the yolu and the llort? what about the ipsha and all the rest? can anyone put the names and faces (races) together?

The llort are the stupid thieve ones that have long faces blackeyes and wide foreheads. The Abbai are the ones with the fish fin on their heads. A good example is the ep The War Prayer.

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.sailbourne.com/phoenix/dictionary/abbaiface.jpg>An Abbai.</a>

I'm pretty sure I also know what the Llort look like, but I'm not too good with descriptions. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.b5tech.com/league/leagueraces/llortrace/llortrace.html> LLOT! </a>

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Godkiller:
<font color=yellow>can anyone put some faces to the various known legue races? we all obviously know what a pak'mara or markab or a drazi, a gaim or a vree, a hyach or a brakiri look like. but what about the others, the grome, the abai, the yolu and the llort? what about the ipsha and all the rest? can anyone put the names and faces (races) together?</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
what about the Grome, the yolu, and the ipsha? what do they look like? does anyone have pictures?

Never heard of the Grome or the Herr...er...whatever. Can't put a face to the Yulu and all I know of hte Ipsha is their ship design.

Some of these races were named in B5 novels and comics, but have not been seen on the show.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Mr. Bester:
<font color=yellow>Does anyone know the name of that humanoid race with the white hair and weird eyes?</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
White hair?

Refresh my memory... what episode(s) or in which situations would we have seen them? Or were they just some nameless League race, sitting somewhere in the back row?

Speaking of League worlds, I just watched "Rumors, Bargains, and Lies" last night. One of the things in that episode was where Sheridan tricked the League Ambassadors into allowing Whitestars to patrol their borders. I laughed at how he did that, putting them all into a panic thinking some enemy was out there waiting to attack so that they would insist on the Whitestars being among their worlds. That was pretty funny. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by RW7427:
<font color=yellow>Speaking of League worlds, I just watched "Rumors, Bargains, and Lies" last night. One of the things in that episode was where Sheridan tricked the League Ambassadors into allowing Whitestars to patrol their borders. I laughed at how he did that, putting them all into a panic thinking some enemy was out there waiting to attack so that they would insist on the Whitestars being among their worlds. That was pretty funny. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
That's one of my favourite eps because, finally, sheridan stopped being pushed around and realized his devious self.

Well, in one of the episodes just prior to this, Sheridan and Delenn have a conversation in which she told him that what he needed to do required him to be dangerous. I suppose that included being devious as well.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>
White hair?

Refresh my memory... what episode(s) or in which situations would we have seen them? Or were they just some nameless League race, sitting somewhere in the back row?
<hr></blockquote>

They were one of those guys that Ivanova tried to convince to smuggle food and supplies into b5 (he was the one convicted of dust smuggling) and you also see one of them during s5 or s4 in the council chamber.

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.firstones.com/b5games/sim/sim_races_ingyo.html> I DID IT! YOLU! Lookie! Read! Yolu stuff! </a>

WOW! Go to the index and they have it all! Some times I even impress myself /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back