• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Learning Curve/LOTR question..

TheTriad

Beyond the rim
I was watching Learning Curve (Season 5) today, and a name caught me off guard. Is the Tannier in Learning Curve the same person we saw in Legend of the Rangers?

------------------

I want to take this opportunity to correct something I said in another post(I forget which one). I had commented on how interesting it was that he was concerned about dying for a cause and how quickly he sacrificed himself in Rangers but now I realize I was thinking of the other Ranger trainee who made the trip to B5.

My bad.

------------------
"Crying isn't gonna get your dog back. Unless your tears smell like dog food. So you can sit here eating can after can of dog food until your tears smell like dog food or you can go out there and find your dog."-Homer in The Canine Mutiny

Actually, "Learning Curve" was on the other night and it was Tannier who made the sacrifice on behalf of the woman who called Zak, not the other Ranger, so Dr. Gonzo, you were right in the first place!
smile.gif

------------------
Wipster

"Live Long in Prosser"

It was the Minbari who did not join the fight originally who was afraid of dying a meaningless death. So I was right about being wrong.

------------------
"Crying isn't gonna get your dog back. Unless your tears smell like dog food. So you can sit here eating can after can of dog food until your tears smell like dog food or you can go out there and find your dog."-Homer in The Canine Mutiny

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back