• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Latest Speculation thread

EXEC PROD, Adam W. Rosen, Doug Netter; PROD, Alain Gottesman, J. Michael Straczynski; DIR, Steven Beck; SCR, J. Michael Straczynski; CSTG, Donald Paul Pemrick, Dean Fronk. Shoot Dates: Early April, 2005 (in UK).
Who the frell are Steven Beck, Adam W. Rosem, Alain Gottesman????

EXEC PROD, Adam W. Rosen, Doug Netter; PROD, Alain Gottesman, J. Michael Straczynski; DIR, Steven Beck; SCR, J. Michael Straczynski; CSTG, Donald Paul Pemrick, Dean Fronk. Shoot Dates: Early April, 2005 (in UK).
Who the frell are Steven Beck, Adam W. Rosem, Alain Gottesman????

They also out number the Babylon 5 people. JMS is listed as the producer not the executive producer. Not good. Not good.

Are they nicknames, anagrams or something? Searching for them turn up few projects, and some people that I think share their name.

I'm not at all afraid of new production talent, for example with a theater background, just as I'm not afraid of "non-star" actors. If it was Steven Spielberg, don't you think he and JMS would kind of walk on each other's toes if they hadn't worked out how to share the responsibility and control?

Doug Netter looks like a safe bet to me.

More speculation: I can't believe that JMS would write a script for a B5 feature film and not find a way to work Bester into it somewhere. Is it possible that Walter Koenig might show up, perhaps in connection to the mysterious forces misusing the shadow technology?

And that got me thinking, is it possible that the story as described on the casting sheet is set before the telepath war and before the dissolution of the psi-corps? Perhaps this is even the spark that kicks the telepath war off? As far as I remember, Galen said he'd had some dealings with humans prior to A Call to Arms, and that this was why he'd been expelled (although I haven't read the technomage trilogy so I don't know if this was explained there).

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back