• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Latest From JMS

Re: They guessed the acronym.

jms needn't have told us that there was a new project in the works. He could have waited until the "green light" before saying anything at all. Also, his lastest "update" on the subject was given with the sole purpose of teasing us (and didn't give us any new info). The man is evil :devil:

When Lennier and Londo are hanging out at the strip club and the poker game. :LOL:

Damn but this thread has run amok...

Damn but this thread has run amok. I can tell all you people are bored waiting for JMS to spill the beans. Whats takin him so long. Lets go JMS! The people are waiting!

Boy did everyone just give up? :LOL: Ok, WB people are beginning to loose interest in wondering...now is the time to announce! Just as people are becoming tired of speculation. Ha! That would be the master stroke! :D

Or, you could just -- well -- leave us hangin' in the breeze here. :(

I vote for the first choice :D

CE

Let's all shake our fists in the general direction of hollywood and yell japanese obscenities at them

"Baka!"

:LOL:

Let's all shake our fists in the general direction of hollywood and yell japanese obscenities at them

"Baka!"

Teach me some and I'll be happy to. Couldn't hurt, that's for sure. :D

All I know is baka, it means idiot, if you say it twice I think it might mean bastard.

:D

All I know is baka, it means idiot, if you say it twice I think it might mean bastard.

:D

COOL! :cool: ::shakes fist violently in the general direction of WB:: "Baka! Baka!"

Then transitions smoothly into a French accent and says, "I fart in your immediate vicinity! I poop within close proximity to your nostrils as you sleep! I hock phlegm upon your best suit lapel!"

Don't make me launch the cow here! :D

"Help! Help! I'm being repressed! Come see the violence inheritant in the system!"

LOL,

Don't look now, but I think we might be getting just a *tad* bit desperate.

-Elle

If we're gonna go get into a Holy Grail quote-a-thon, I have to jump in here and interject one of my favorite moments of the movie.

Oh Lord, bless this thy hand granade with which it thou mayest blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thine mercy.

We want. . . A SHRUBURY!

-elle

"We want. . . A SECOND SHRUBURY! In front of the first for a two level effect, with a little path in between."

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries!

And, incidentally...my hovercraft is full of eels.

Aisling

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back