• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Language question about the UK version of Season 2

I will probably buy the UK version (like I did for 1st season, because French package is more than awful :mad: :mad: :mad: ), but I would like to know which languages are available on the DVDs of season 2, UK version ?
Are the French tracks present ? And are French subtitles present too ?

Thanks ! ;)

Re: Language question about the UK version of Seas

And if you get one of the first batch of DVDs you'll probably get the booklet in French too! :)

:cool: Yes, that's what it seems to be :cool: In fact, I want French language for my family, I prefer looking at it in the original version which is MUCH better ! Frech translation sucks, Kosh changes his voice at every episode, Sheridan changes too between seasons 2 and 3 and his two voices are worse than an amateur trying theatre for his first time :mad: :mad: :mad:. A saw the 1st season in original version thanks to the DVD and it is amazingly far better ! :) :) :)

Whilst playing the UK DVDs I selected the French language, the numbers were definately in French.

The actress that voiced Ivanova tried but was not as frighting as Claudia Christian.

Oh, Ivanova is not the worst in French. In fact, she is well dubbed. But people like Kosh, Sheridan, Londo, G'Kar, Vir and Lennier (only that ! ) are awful in French ! So, I let you imagine how I feel to look finally to B5 in the original version ! :cool:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back