• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

kyle xy

Good show... I bought the 1st Season on DVD & then started watched the new season. The second season seems to be losing steam but I think they'll finish it off well.

What is it about? This is the second person I know online (through boards) that has mentioned it. What is the overall premise?

It starts off kinda like John Doe... This kid wakes up in the woods all covered in goo. He can't remember anything & he doesn't even know how to talk. He wonders into the city and gets arrested because he's in his birthday suit. They send him to a orphanage or whatever and he eventually gets taken in by a psychiatrist who works with gifted children.

Before he leaves the guy at the orphanage names him Kyle because he kinda reminds him of his brother.

Kyle moves in with the Trager family and from there the show takes off... he learns and starts speaking English, learns kung fu from watching tv, spends one day in high school and pretty much puts everybody to shame.

At the end of the 1st season you find out who & what he is... the theory for the first season was that he was an alien.

Sounds interesting so far. You said the first season was out on DVD now? What channel is it on usually?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back