• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Kosh's Name...

ElScorcho

Regular
Kosh\'s Name...

I read somewhere that Kosh's name was supposed to be an acronym for something, and that his last name is an anagram of the word acronym. I thought that they just made up a last name for him for the ISN show as it's never mentioned in any other episode I know of.

For that matter, could the same apply to Ulkesh (even though his name is never mentioned, except in "To Dream...")?

Anyone know anything about this?

Re: Kosh\'s Name...

I have never heard this, and seriously doubt it. JMS's mind just does not tend towards things like acronyms. As for the names, while only one was used on-air, both had been revealed long before by JMS to the on-line community. Nor do they have "last names" was we would understand them. "Naranek" (as in Kosh Naranek and Ulkesh Naranek) was more of a title, or an honorific, than a name.

Regards,

Joe

Don't really know his real name unless it is Kosh but as for Naranek could mean ambassador or something similar.

That whole naranek thing confused me. The only time we really heard naranek used was when that lady tried to interview him...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back