• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Koshdammit...

Cern

Regular
Had a dream last nite that i was watching TV and a commercial for the Legend of the Rangers series came on...then I woke up and the universe still sucked...fekt.
frown.gif

------------------
"Those who forget the past are condemned to relive it." -- Some old dead white guy.

Bummer.

------------------
Dulann: You don't solve your problems by hitting them.
David Martel: Yeah, well, it made me feel better.

Come on! If there is one thing Babylon 5 has taught us, it should be that the Universe has its own plans for us all. I don't think it sucks at all. A year ago, as far as we knew, Babylon 5 was over. Now, we've had a good telemovie, a still thriving possibility for a series, and an almost guarentee of at least some other venture into the Babylon 5 universe in the future!

------------------

Of course the Universe sucks. Gravity sucks, and the Universe has lots of gravity, not to mention its opposite, comedy.
shocked.gif
tongue.gif
shocked.gif
wink.gif

------------------
You're speaking treason! Olivia De Havilland as Maid Marian
Fluently! Errol Flynn as Robin Hood
You're talking treason! Olivia De Havilland as Arabella Bishop
I trust I'm not obscure. Errol Flynn as Dr. Peter Blood

Pallindromes of the month: Snug was I, ere I saw guns.
Doom an evil deed, liven a mood.

I dreamt that it was on TV and that I was gonna see it, but then my sister turned it off, and in the time that it took me to turn it on, it was already over. (okay, so it's a dream, stuff works a bit differently
laugh.gif
)

------------------
My name: Solaris5....
My mission: to burst the bubble of idiocy that has enveloped everyone and bring common sense back from beyond the rim.

Cern,

Was Lyta in it too, with glowing eyes?
laugh.gif

Galen's Staff,

I like your attitude! Mine too!
cool.gif

Let's hope some of these molecules in the universe trying to figure themselves out assemble in the form of a new B5-based series, LOTR, Crusade, or (happy day) both!
wink.gif

------------------
Wipster

"Live Long in Prosser"

I had one very weird dream that really surprised me. More than usual, I mean.

When I was taking an upper-level math class we were given a take-home midterm. 4 questions, to be solved in 4 weeks. Needless to say: they were killer questions. And no tutor on campus could help us (this was a senior level class, the math tutors only covered through Calculus, usually, maybe into a few 200-levels).

I actually dreamed the basic part of a solution to one of the 4 questions. I still don't know how it happened. It has never happened since. But I was stuck on that problem until I “dreamed” the basic way to approach the solution. By the way, I did get that question right, just in case you are curious.
wink.gif

------------------
"I do not believe that the same God who
has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."—Galileo

hypatia@b5fan.b5lr.com

I had the coolest dream the other night.

I dreamed that I was hired to write for the Rangers series.
wink.gif

It was very much a writer's dream. I noticed little story threads from everything I've been writing hanging about in the conceptual conversation I was having with my boss - who's my boss here, somehow serving as story editor or head writer or SOMETHING. Stuff like - "Well, what if David sells his stamp collection?" (From Pynchon's The Crying Of Lot 49, which I'm currently studying).

I post that here because that's not exactly a story idea.
wink.gif

And then I woke up.

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "Last one to kill a bad guy buys the beer." -lost in space

This thread reminds me of something. I have the habit of saying "God bless it!" when I am angry at something. I am trying to make myself break that habit. Sometimes I think about saying "Booji bless it!" and then I have to laugh. Then I realize that I'm not angry any more. Funny how that works, doesn't it? /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back