• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

JMS interview at IGN

ColonyEarth, I wasn't speaking specifically of a trailer of the actual project. More like previous pictures from the series (For example if the subject of the project was Valen's Shadow war, perhaps some Valen clips from War Without End and some Shadow attack clips from here and there, maybe even a clip or two from Into the Fire, with a voice over detailing the new project) or something along those lines.

I quite agree, something he was doing re-writes on in December probably couldn't be far enough along yet to produce a trailer from the actual project. Just a thought, no more illegitimate than your Teep Civil War Feature Film Trilogy (ALA Matrix Sequels or LotR)

BTW, any whispers from your friends in the know? You had mentioned some of your speculation is based upon how tight-lipped the industry seems to be regarding this project

ColonyEarth, I wasn't speaking specifically of a trailer of the actual project. More like previous pictures from the series (For example if the subject of the project was Valen's Shadow war, perhaps some Valen clips from War Without End and some Shadow attack clips from here and there, maybe even a clip or two from Into the Fire, with a voice over detailing the new project) or something along those lines.

I quite agree, something he was doing re-writes on in December probably couldn't be far enough along yet to produce a trailer from the actual project. Just a thought, no more illegitimate than your Teep Civil War Feature Film Trilogy (ALA Matrix Sequels or LotR)

BTW, any whispers from your friends in the know? You had mentioned some of your speculation is based upon how tight-lipped the industry seems to be regarding this project

Ahh...enlightenment! :D

Nope, no word on the B5 project from my insider, just more stuff on the SW front and a little tidbit on ST (which I might post in another thread). Insider says that the big B5 secret is being kept very well. Which makes me tend to believe it is something big. You don't keep this tight of a lid on something small...or at least leaks come out.

Remember, even the FIREFLY film has leaked and people knew about the FARSCAPE mini-series almost right off, even though they tried to keep it a secret.

Just interesting, I'd say. I hope it's big...B5 deserves it! :D

They might put together a little teaser trailer, that can be an effective tool and is done in such cases often. But I still don't think that's what JMS was referring to in his latest cryptic Koshian phrase.

We'll see soon...May approacheth! :D :D :D

ColonyEarth, I wasn't speaking specifically of a trailer of the actual project. More like previous pictures from the series...
I don't think this is all that likely, but it s certainly very plausable. If they are announcing a series or film, they will want something appearing on the screen, and that "intro" vidoe might very well be what is "in the can" if that is the correct interpretation of the clue.

A little bit of joe, a few secs of footage from the series, more Joe explaining things, more footage... I can see that very clearly as being a selling point.

Good use of the noodle. I didn't think of that.

The Aliens Vs Predaotr filck has done somthing similar, at the Apple site you can see a couple of videos, one a teaser that has recycled footage, and one with the Kevin J Anderson bleating on about rubbish.

Even from just that, it really does look naff though. :devil:

Ahh...enlightenment! :D

Nope, no word on the B5 project from my insider, just more stuff on the SW front and a little tidbit on ST (which I might post in another thread). Insider says that the big B5 secret is being kept very well. Which makes me tend to believe it is something big. You don't keep this tight of a lid on something small...or at least leaks come out.

Remember, even the FIREFLY film has leaked and people knew about the FARSCAPE mini-series almost right off, even though they tried to keep it a secret.

Just interesting, I'd say. I hope it's big...B5 deserves it! :D

They might put together a little teaser trailer, that can be an effective tool and is done in such cases often. But I still don't think that's what JMS was referring to in his latest cryptic Koshian phrase.

We'll see soon...May approacheth! :D :D :D

I also think that this must be something BIG!

I do not think JMS would lead us on like this if it wasn't.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back