• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Jerry Doyle Sighting.

From the post, it sounds like this was about as meaty a role as Andreas had on NYPD Blue last fall. Why cast people who can act and not let them do so?

I mean, it's great they're getting work (and getting paid), but it's amazing to me that the B5 talent pool is largely being wasted in Hollywood. Gary Cole and Bruce Boxleitner are the only ones who seem to get regular work.

:-(

Aisling

The character they brought into the station right before Jerry Doyle -- the actor/yoga instructor -- was played by the actor who played Lt. Corwin on B5. He was credited as "Josh Coxx."

I mean, it's great they're getting work (and getting paid), but it's amazing to me that the B5 talent pool is largely being wasted in Hollywood. Gary Cole and Bruce Boxleitner are the only ones who seem to get regular work.

Gary Cole is working regulary, but not sure about Bruce Boxleitner.

Daniel Dae Kim has kept in pretty regular employment since Crusade, with recurring parts in Angel and 24, as well as featuring in Charmed and ER, among others.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back