• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Jeremiah

Jomar

Beyond the rim
I assume that everyone on this Board knows this is the series JMS is presently working on based on a series of European comic books.

This series is due to start March 3 on Showtime but so far they have only ordered 20 episodes. I checked out the website and it certainly sounds interesting and starts with a 2-hour pilot. (No waiting around for ratings.)

I don't know if any Canadian station will be interested in picking it up, but based on what I have read, I would certainly watch it if I could.

------------------
I always seem to be diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

Well, I don't know about anyone else, but it is old news to me at least.
laugh.gif
I have been posting some information when I hear it in the General [now moved to it's own forum!]forum and this thread in particular.

PS: Is it hard to get American premium channel content in Canada?

------------------
Monica Hübinette | Abyss : B5 | Rangers Sponsor List
Pouch-sucking spawn of a bladder fish! Son of a fitch piece of smelt! Tok-swallowing fenbarger! Thrak it! --Na'Feel swearing in B5LR

[This message has been edited by Lyta (edited February 02, 2002).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lyta:
Well, I don't know about anyone else, but it is old news to me at least.
laugh.gif
I have been posting some information when I hear it in the General [now moved to it's own forum!]forum and this thread in particular.

PS: Is it hard to get American premium channel content in Canada?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lyta, I knew it was old news, I just wanted to get it up for discussion.

wink.gif

It is possible but illegal to get American premium channel content in Canada. If you have your own satellite dish and know how to set it up to the proper channels it can be done. Not possible for me personally because I am an apartment dweller facing the wrong direction.
crazy.gif

------------------
I always seem to be diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back