• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Jeremiah renewed

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
HAZE:
I'd really like to see confirmation on this rumor.

[/quote]

Comics2Film.com announced this morning that Malcolm Jamal Warner confirmed the renewal during an online chat recently. No other details though...

Yay! This is sounding better and better as more sources are hearing the same thing.

Also, a huge thank you to Channe for sending out a newsletter notice about it. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Yes, that's THE ABYSS newsletter for you newbies, your best source for a compilation of all things Jeremiah...

...join now, and you won't miss our interview with Ingrid Kavelaars.

Oh, dear, I'm just shameless. Yes, this is a promotion. Slinking off now. Link to the place is in Lyta's sig...

It's official !!!

Well, it's comming from jms' mouth /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Sam Egan has left, and that's why another executive producer has been brought in. However the new one, Grant Rosemberg is on board mainly to take care of the shooting aspect of the show.
Which would mean that much (or all) of season 2 will be written by jms. Party on ! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Tom

Just got an email from Tim Blackwell of SciFi2k.com who had this to say about the renewal and their 15 episode commitment. While he is awaiting his password for the boards, I asked him if it would be ok to post this information. He agreed:

<font color="orange">Renewals are different with HBO and Showtime series. Some series might just get a season of 8 episodes and others more. The final season of OZ on HBO was just 8 episodes.

Sex in the City gets about 15 episodes, but was cut down this season due to pregnancy with one of the stars. The episodes will not be made up. Stargate SG-1 was done specifically with 22 in mind for syndication reasons. The normal full season though with the pay per view audience is 12 to 15 episodes. Whether or not Jeremiah makes it into syndication is something I hope happens in the near future. But it may never see the 22 episode commitment. Odyssey 5 is doing well, and is likely to get the 15 episode renewal as well.

Later.

Tim Blackwell
Scifi2k
http://www.scifi2k.com/ </font color>

Wow, that sounds like Jeremiah got the max when it comes to new episodes and with JMS doing more of the writting. Wow, Great news.

Thanks Lyta and Tim Blackwell /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Cerberus

More JMS writing will be great, his episodes in Season 1 were totally awesome. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

yeah Jeremiah and Odyssey got the big first seasons to start the show off. I think they will both be 15 for now on

capt

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back