• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Jeremiah ratings?

I haven't seen the actual ratings. I'm not sure they've been released.

It has been said, however, that they're good, and a second season is being thought about.

No green light, yet.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by channe:
<font color=yellow>I haven't seen the actual ratings. I'm not sure they've been released.

It has been said, however, that they're good, and a second season is being thought about.

No green light, yet.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Would be nice to know. And, also, now that SG-1 is into reruns ahead of Jeremiah, what this will do to the ratings. But that won't be known for a while. Nor how Odyssey 5 will do ahead of Jeremiah when it begins airing in the former SG-1 timeslot on June 21st.

speaking of which...anyone know any news sites or fan sites for Jeremiah? Showtime doesn't allow for non-US IPs:(

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Genesis:
<font color=yellow>speaking of which...anyone know any news sites or fan sites for Jeremiah? Showtime doesn't allow for non-US IPs:(</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

No information but you are not missing much by not getting to the Showtime site. It has very little about Jeremiah.

There is a bit of info here on the ratings on our FAQ:
http://abyss.hubbe.net/jeremiah/faq.html#rate

Which has a link to the following post from JMS on Mar.19.2002:
<font color=orange>And both Showtime and MGM called to offer congratulations on our first ep. Stargate, airing a brand new episode right before us, with an established audience, pulled a 2.9 and a 5 share, excellent by pay cable standards.

Our first real ep out of the box *also* got a 2.9 and a 5 share, AND it also grew by quarter hours, ending up at a 3.1 for the last quarter hour, indicating again that we hold viewers and add as we go, a very good thing.</font color=orange>

Originally posted by gangster:
<font color=yellow>No information but you are not missing much by not getting to the Showtime site. It has very little about Jeremiah.</font color=yellow>

I don't know, I find it has some interesting information. I am enjoying the interview clips especially! BTW, you can find all the important information from Showtime's web site at our newsletter site:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jeremiah-news/

Plus, tonight when the newsletter goes out, you will be privy to interview clips that aren't even linked from Showtime's web site! Stay tuned! /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back