• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Jeremiah in France

The first season of Jeremiah starts this month in France! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The show will air every saturday on CinéFaz (available with TPS and cable), starting november 9 with The Long Road, 8 p.m., dubbed version.
The same episode is repeated on wednesday around 6:30 p.m., subtitled version.

Tom

btw, I've learned that finally, and contrary to prior information, all airings of the show on CinéFaz are of a subtitled version.

And I can't find an online schedule for this channel, their website is very small, just a few very general pages, basically. There are general pages like this one but it is not really easy to use and is quite short time.

Anyway, I think it is very safe to say that it will go on with one new episode each saturday at 8pm for the next 19 weeks.
Next saturday "Le Long Chemin, seconde partie", aka The Long Road, part 2. The same episode is repeated every wednesday at 6:30.
If there's any change, I'll tell you. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tom

Until now, the French episodes titles have all been exact translations of the original titles, which is a good and rare thing /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

101: Le Long Chemin 1/2
102: Le Long Chemin 2/2
103: Homme de Fer, Femme sous Verre
104: ...Et la terre, semée de sel
105: Naviguer au-delà des Etoiles

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back