• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

it's on video - i have proof!!!!

Re: it\'s on video - i have proof!!!!

I was hoping for a DVD release. But at least it's PAL VHS, so I can play it in my VCR.

Chaosmusic is taking pre-orders for over a month now: http://www.chaosmusic.com/shop/detail.asp?productID=828418

I noticed warner lists a releasedate of 6 november 2002, while chaosmusic's site shows it will be shipped soon after 27th november.

Anybody know any other online stores where they sell the Rangers video?

Releases of books, VHS cassettes and DVD are almost always late. /forums/images/graemlins/devil.gif Just accept it.

I really don't understand it. I spoke several months ago with some managers in WB in my country and they told me that already translated movie to our language.
But I phoned them today and they plan to release Rangers VHS in January or February 2003.
So, why do they wait? For what?

A January or February release means that the companies are waiting for Christmas to be over. The DVD/cassette manufactures will be running their machines at top speed to make sufficient copies of the movies that have already been released. A delay of up to 6 months between films being made and selling them on DVD is normal.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back