• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

ITS OFFICIAL, NEW TRAILER TOMORROW and ONLINE

• Thread starter **DONOTDELETE**
  • Start date
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kribu:
Hm, I don't know - I clicked and it started to download. Strange.

But yes, I think that Temporary Internet Files should have it... I'm not 100% sure, though.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you Right Click on the thing you clicked on to download, you can Save Target As. That will save it to the hard drive.

------------------
KoshN
----------------
Vorlon Empire

Babylon 5 - Crusade marathon 10/8/2001 7AM-8PM on Sci-Fi

"To Live and Die in Starlight"
pilot movie for "Babylon 5 - The Legend of the Rangers"
January 2002 on The Sci-Fi Channel.
http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Capt. Neville:
They included one good part at least
smile.gif

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black>"Oh, with you, *every* day is a good day to die!"</font></td></tr></table>

If that isn't a dig at Star Trek (and a damn funny one, too
smile.gif
I don't know what is!
smile.gif

(--mcn
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

See Delbert's October 08, 2001 06:15 AM post on http://www.b5lr.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000353.html

------------------
KoshN
----------------
Vorlon Empire

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Capt. Neville:
Tomorrow?? try NOW!
http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/trailer/

I'm still trying to get it to load, though...it might be just the link is up but not the file itself...I'll keep trying and let you all know.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Page appears to be full of bugs. It says the trailer files are not available when I do the Right-Click and Save Target As.
"Internet Explorer cannot download from openTrailer547(). Internet Explorer was unable to open this Internet site. The requested site is either unavailable or cannot be found. Please try again later."

The Full Screen version of Trailer 2 does not seem to allow a Save Target As. Maybe it'll be available in the Temporary Internet Files area of the HD.

The Gallery doesn't work either.
"A runtime error has occured.
Do you wish to debug.
Line: 20
Error: The callee (server [not server application]) is not available and disappeared; all connections are invalid. The call did not execute."

mad.gif

------------------
KoshN
----------------
Vorlon Empire

http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/trailer/trailer2_large.mov

I'm not sure if this link is what I ink it is...its gonna take an hour to DL here (slow arse puter...)

------------------
Never start a fight, but ALWAYS finish it.

" The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate for the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise to the occasion. We can not escape history. We will be remembered, in spite of ourselves. The fiery trial through which we pass will light us down in honor or dishonor, to the last generation. We shall nobly save, or meanly lose our last best hope."

This is a repost to KoshN from the SciFi site:

The trailers were working before.

The gallery had broken links but the trailers came up.. very very slowly (I'm talking 5 to 10 minutes on a high-speed line).

They might have been working on the page while you were in there.

They don't want you right clicking to save the trailer, so they put in a "java run" command. Of course, like you said, it will be there in your temporary internet file after you view it.

The trailer looks pretty damn good too!

------------------
"When something we value is destroyed, we rebuild it. If it's destroyed again we rebuild it again. And again, and again, and again. Until it stays. "
~Jeffrey Sinclair

Hi!

Trailer looks good. very good. It will be fun.

But one thing worries me. CGI! They look unfinished yet. That orange space, what does it means? Or that B5 with blue space behind.

And what about that black ships similiar to Shadows?

Strange! What do you think!

------------------

when that quicktime logo comes up you just have to be patient and wait for the entire thing to download. It took me 6 min on cable!

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by B5_Obsessed:
This is a repost to KoshN from the SciFi site:

They don't want you right clicking to save the trailer, so they put in a "java run" command. Of course, like you said, it will be there in your temporary internet file after you view it.

The trailer looks pretty damn good too!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Found it in at my Windows 2000 C:\Documents and Settings\Your Name\Local Settings\Temp\IDH12E.tmp, but I have the feeling if I close the Quicktime window it'll disappear.

It's available for direct download from here: http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/trailer/trailer2_full.mov

smile.gif

------------------
KoshN
----------------
Vorlon Empire

Once you've found the file, just drag or copy it to another location such as your desktop.

After that, you've got it for good.

------------------
"When something we value is destroyed, we rebuild it. If it's destroyed again we rebuild it again. And again, and again, and again. Until it stays. "
~Jeffrey Sinclair

I'm downloading it using wget (command line web downloader...) and at 10% into it using my cable modem, the ETA is 20:47. My guess is the site is pretty bogged, pretty impressive for being the middle hours of the marathon.

Wonder if they'll show the trailer at the end of the thon.

I'm just happy to be getting all 13 episodes of Crusade in the 'preferred' order and everything. I'm capturing them on my video PC and will burn them to three DivX;-) CD's, along with the missing scripts if I ever track them down. I will probably even leave in the "persecuted Miss Cleo" commercials ;)

The only bummer is I had it set up to record China Beach on Hitler Channel every day at 1 and it started recording right in the middle of Galen's speech at the end of Well of Forever, one of my favorite B5 episodes of any kind.

------------------

Another peek at a great show.
smile.gif
It's hard for us to wait, it must be doubly hard for the actors.

I only downloaded the small size because I only have a modem and it would take too long for the full screen.
crazy.gif

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KoshN:
Found it in at my Windows 2000 C:\Documents and Settings\Your Name\Local Settings\Temp\IDH12E.tmp, but I have the feeling if I close the Quicktime window it'll disappear.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It did disappear when I closed the Quicktime window.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>
It's available for direct download from here: http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/trailer/trailer2_full.mov
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Crapped out at 99.9999999%. Well that's 2 hours shot to hell.

frown.gif
mad.gif

------------------
KoshN
----------------
Vorlon Empire

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by B5_Obsessed:
Once you've found the file, just drag or copy it to another location such as your desktop.

After that, you've got it for good.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Doesn't work. I got a sharing violation because the Quicktime window was open. When I closed the Quicktime window, the temp file vanished.

------------------
KoshN
----------------
Vorlon Empire

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KoshN:
Crapped out at 99.9999999%. Well that's 2 hours shot to hell.

frown.gif
mad.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Got it!
laugh.gif
I just had to kick it in Getright a few more times.

------------------
KoshN
----------------
Vorlon Empire

I have it, I have it, I have it!
laugh.gif

Also had to download QuickTime 5 to actually see it but the full screen alone was worth it.

Looks awesome, it really does. I'll have to take a few good looks again later on when I can actually pay attention to it and have the sound on.

Anyway... I want to see the whole thing now!
laugh.gif

------------------
"It's animal magnetism. What can I say?"
- G'Kar, A Tragedy of Telepaths
The One and Only True Kribu Board

The trailer looks fantastiC! Well done to all involved. Some awesome CGI and the actors all look confident and settled. Its wonderful to catch a glimpse of some new B5 even just 15 seconds worth!!

So, some of the Shadows didn't leave eh....?!

------------------
'I plan to live forever, or die trying' - Villa Blake's 7

The trailer was everything I wanted. The FX look great and I loved Dylans one-liner. Damn I can't wait. Just not fair. At least it comes out near my b-day!

Phil
smile.gif

------------------
"When I was a kid, every Sunday dad would take us out for a drive. We never knew where we were going, that was half the fun. We just go. He'd say, pick a direction and one of us would point, off we'd go."
-John Sheridan
"Sleeping in Light"

Ahh!! So THAT was that announcement? I tried it earlyer today and it wouldn't work for me.

------------------
Faith Manages

Downloading now, but from the pics I am in awe. Hats off to GVFX, you've done a great job from what I can tell... if it goes to the series I hope you can keep up the good work. Although I love the look of the Liandra, it is not in line with the style of Minbari ships... as in colour and pattern. Also if that is the city of Minbar then things certainly have been changed since their buildings are crystalline in nature as their world has ton's of the stuff. I imagine the ship present is the Valen, which I also have to nitpick about since it looks more like an EA ship than Minbari. The design is in line with an Omega, not the shape but the general placement. Or is this some joint hybrid akin to the Victory? So many questions, so little time.
laugh.gif

------------------
BETH: "Well all I did was go for a really long walk."
JIMMY: "Where'd you go?"
BETH: "I don't know... I mean... all over the city, I guess... and then somehow I ended up standing outside Bill's apartment building and... I wanted to make sure he was... really gone, you know... so I figured out which window was his and then I just started yelling, you know, "BILL, HEY BILL!!!"
JIMMY: "And then what happened?"
BETH: "Well, finally someone opened their window and yelled down, "Shut the hell up you crazy bitch!"
JOE: "That's just what Bill would've done."
BETH: "Yeah, and that just made me think... his spirit lives on in others." - Newsradio

it is possible to download full screen version,I used netvampire (with the spyware removed) it downloaded quite readily and is not locked after download.

D.

------------------

Back