• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

ISN Newsfeeds Shown On Television

channe

Regular
Hey, folks -

While cooking dinner tonight, I had B5 on in the background. I managed to catch something very interesting - a new ISN newsfeed trailer, similar to G'Kar's and Kitaro's on the website.

It was Dulann, talking about David's dereliction, and the Ranger code.

It was very interesting. This is the sort of commercial I want to see... this type of commercial really, really piques the interest of an audience, I think.

EDIT: I also just saw a second conventional trailer. This one centered around the Ranger oath (the darkness and bridges part).

------------------
The writer's life is not meant to be a happy one. We all accept that going in. -JMS

[This message has been edited by channe (edited December 17, 2001).]

And, Na'feel was the most interesting of them all, I think...

I'll put the dialouge in the spoiler box. Gosh, I love plot points dangled in front of my face:

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black>
Interviewer: What did you learn on this mission?
Na'feel: Trust no one.
Interviewer: Not even your crewmates?
Na'feel: No. </font></td></tr></table>

Hmm.
smile.gif

Dulann's went something like this (very paraphrased):

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black>
Dulann: By refusing to die for the one, David brought up something new: maybe we should -live- for the one.</font></td></tr></table>

------------------
The writer's life is not meant to be a happy one. We all accept that going in. -JMS

Blast you Americans and your superior viewing abilities! Why don't we get any good channels?

------------------
My name; Solaris5....
My mission; to burst the bubble of idiocy that has enveloped everyone and bring common sense back from behind the rim.

Very interesting.

I found the Na'feel strange.
spoiler box just for comment about the Na'feel comment.

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black> I have always thought of teh ranger crew as being more of a close crew..all trusting of each other..her words change that and the dynamics of the crew. </font></td></tr></table>

I really like Dulann's words.
Spoiler about Dulann

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black> I wonder why Dulann said that either politics? Or maybe G'kar changed his view on this. </font></td></tr></table>

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

Yeah, Deviot -

I agree with you entirely. You see, we've been presented from the beginning of this telemovie's marketing with that mentality, that these guys follow David, that they're loyal, that they're trustworthy Rangers.

Now I'm wondering which one Na'feel is referring to...
smile.gif

------------------

Is there anywhere to download these new trailers? I already have all the B5's on tape so I never watch it when it is on with commercials.

------------------

Kitaro's and G'Kar's are at the official site. If you want to download the things onto your hard drive, the links are hanging around in one of the recent threads.

Dulann and Na'feel, unfortunately, not yet.

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back