• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Is this an April Fool's Joke?

Re: Is this an April Fool\'s Joke?

Galacatica has been on the slate for ages, so that's really is being made into a miniseries by SciSh**. The other press release, whilst containing Stargate: Atlantis, which I've heard of many times before as a spin-off idea, contains so many bogus sounding shows that it has to be fake. I hope. Please?!

The other press release, whilst containing Stargate: Atlantis, which I've heard of many times before as a spin-off idea, contains so many bogus sounding shows that it has to be fake.

How can you tell one way or the other? I suppose if it was meant to be a joke, the joke is really on them.

Er..... With the exception of Stargate: Atlantis and Clive Barker's The Evil One.... those sound like absolute SH*T. And I'm only holding out hope for The Evil One because Clive Barker's good, so hopefully THIS will be good.

And was anyone else reminded of Brimstone to some extent when they read the description for Legion?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back