• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Is anyone else getting pissed off that...

YLE2 started it, TV3 followed up some years later. Both did a reasonable job at showing B5... so I guess some sleepless individuals did notice. :p

Oh you poor people,i'm waiting for region4 release of season 3 which won't be for probably atleast 3 months,just got season 2- 3 weeks ago.Now I can't use R1 dvds and my dvd player as it is in R4 format and also NTSC looks crap on my PAL tv so I will wait,so my choices are limited in all areas ;)
:D

YLE2 started it

YLE2 did a great job. They did show all B5 episodes, all four movies (twice) and even Crusade... I don't who was responsible for this, but we who live in Finland (and of course somewhere else where you can watch YLE2 broadcasts) are in a great debt to that person.

EDIT: I forgot the main thingie here.. so:

Well, I don't know why are you pissed about S4? I mean what's the point in releasing S4 so soon after S3? Babylon 5 is a small show and that's for it's not very (IMO) good decision to release them all so quick. I mean, ST can be released all at once, but not B5. ST has popularity, Paramount pictures could sell a cat that had a "Star Trek" tattoo on it if they wanted to this... I think, that if they release 2-3 seasons per year, it's ok. That way, each season will get enough attention on the market... And believe me... B5 needs that attention.

YLE2 started it, TV3 followed up some years later. Both did a reasonable job at showing B5... so I guess some sleepless individuals did notice. :p
Wasn't that K2?

Anyway, I'd only wish they'd shown reruns.

It was Kanal 2 here, yes.

Reruns would have been nice .. but eh, getting the whole show and without unreasonable breaks was already more than one could have hoped for. :D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back