• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

In Valen's Name

In Valen\'s Name

For anyone who wants a copy of the first issue. Email me at hellfire0772@yahoo.com I'm not sure what i'm gonna sell it for, i'm thinking $5, probally about $6 or $7 after shipping. Unless someone overseas emails me first then shipping will be a little more.

Sinc.
Jerome

------------------
I am a Ranger. We walk in the dark places no others will enter. We stand on the bridge and no one may pass. We live for the One. We die for the one.

Re: In Valen\'s Name

Since this isn't a discussion of the comic itself, I'm moving this to the Fandom forum. You may also get a better response there.
smile.gif

------------------
"You know I? I rather like this GOD fellow. He's very theatrical you know, a pestilence here, a plague there... Omnipotence, Got to get me some of that, Hmmm?" - Stewie (Family Guy)

Re: In Valen\'s Name

This is a great story, and canon to boot. Nicely illustrated too. Even if you are not into comics, it's a good read.

*showoff mode on*

I have the limited edition set from Dynamic Forces with all 3 issues signed by JMS and Peter David.
laugh.gif

*showoff mode off*

------------------
"During a witch hunt, don't get caught wearing a pointy hat."

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back