• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

In The Beginning DVD

TJGuitar85

Regular
It wasn't at Longs or Wherehouse. I'm upset, that'd be cool to rent for the weekend.

oh well. Heck wherehouse didn't have any B5 dvds or vhs in stock. How messed up is that?

TJ

You are aware that In the Beginning is on one side of a double-feature DVD with The Gathering on the other, right? (At least it is in the North American and AnZac editions) Hate to think you passed it up thinking it just had The Gathering. BTW, most retailers are carrying the disc for under $15 and displaying it alongside the S1 set. At that price a purchase might make more sense than a rental.

Regards,

Joe

Yes I know, And I have both the set and the disc on my christmas list. But I wanted to rent it anyways, cuz my EP tapes from TNT are getting pretty crappy and I wanted to see what it looks like on DVD:)

but I found my legend of the rangers tape so its all good, I have some b5 to watch. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I was smart enough to use SP for that too:)

TJ

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back