• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

In need of Vol. 27: "Sic Transit Vir"

Droshalla

Beyond the rim
In need of Vol. 27: \"Sic Transit Vir\"

Don't worry, I'm not going to go over the old discussion again. As almost everyone probably knows, "Sic Transit Vir" is missing from the tape of Volume 27 on many of the UK copies. I can't get hold of a proper one.

My question is if there is anyone out there in the UK who can help me get hold of it one way or another? Perhaps there is a shop near someone that sells the corect copies, and can buy one on my behalf. Perhaps there is someone with an unopened copy. Failing that I could try and go second hand. Perhaps there is another way alltogther.

Put it this way, I need a decent tape of vol. 27 to complete my collection. If there is anyone who can help me in any way (without saying wait for the DVD release), I would be very apreciative.

Thanks

------------------
"If it isn't then it's not;
and if it is, well then there you are."

Re: In need of Vol. 27: \"Sic Transit Vir\"

What happens when you contact Warner Brothers?

------------------
Andrew Swallow

Wait for the DVDs. Wow, i'm an ass. Sorry wouldn't be able to get PAL recording.

------------------

Check ebay?

------------------
'I don't believe in the no-win scenario' - JTK

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by A_M_Swallow:
What happens when you contact Warner Brothers?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Warner Home Video are very unhelpful and say that they can't do anything because the video has "been deleted" and is not beeing done anymore, which I already knew. I asked if there was anyway they could help me at all but they just said no, after I tried three times to phone them.

the search continues...

------------------
"If it isn't then it's not;
and if it is, well then there you are."

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back