• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Important

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Okay I'm what they call ultimate homo sapiens lazyness so i don't want to check every single thread in this forum, and so i just ask my question right here.
How many episodes of Jeremiah have been made? Are these episodes of jeremiah: The long road, man of iron..., and the ground..., to sail among.., the bag..

10x in advance

Although I haven't watched a single episode (the benefits of location /ubbthreads/images/icons/rolleyes.gif ) I can tell that the episodes you mentioned have already been filmed. In fact I suspect that either all or most of the first season has been filmed. It has been said that producing the second season is awaiting confirmation.

22 really? The last time I checked I thought it was 20. If it's really 22 that's just great! 2 surprise epsiodes (well surprise for me at least, I am new after all)

If you don't want to check every thread, there is a very nice search function ya know? /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Still, I don't know if that exact question has been asked. /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

How many have been made so far? Unknown but they have to be close to the end or have already completed filming. I don't think production on this season is over yet but that is just a feeling I have.

As for how many episodes in season one ... it is 20. Don't forget that the pilot counts as two eps. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Thanks for the info.
I too have the "area handicap" but thank god for the internet, some frindly dude shares atleast a few episodes + the pilot in KaZaa so even I have the chance to see what it's like =)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back