• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

If you could play a character on Crusade, who would it be and what would their job be

Re: If you could play a character on Crusade, who would it be and what would their job be

Are there any other Lord Refas out there?

------------------
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." -- Captain Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie (The Drumhead)

Re: If you could play a character on Crusade, who would it be and what would their job be

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by crazybillyo:
My Results:

#1 Vir Cotto
#2 David Corwin
#3 Talia Winters
#4 Warren Keffer
#5 Jeffrey David Sinclair
#6 Zack Allan
#7 Emperor Cartagia
#8 Delenn
#9 Marcus Cole
etc.

Maybe I should change my pic...
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah don't change it, Max be cute in a variety of ways.

Remember, he's our "pain in the ass"

LOL

------------------
Colleen L. Stanford
Gideon's Mine, all Mine
(he just doesn't know it yet, LOL)

My results:
#1-Londo Mollari
#2-G'Kar
#3-John Sheridan
#4-Marcus Cole
#5-Zathras
#6-Alfred Bester
#7-Emperor Cartagia
#8-Kosh Naranek
#9-Michael Alfredo Garibaldi
#10-Byron
#11-Susan Ivanova
#12-Na'Toth
#13-Delenn
#14-Lyta Alexander
#15-Lord Refa
#16-Morden
#17-Warren Keffer
#18-Dr. Stephen Franklin
#19-Elizabeth Lochley
#20-Vir Cotto
#21-Jeffery David Sinclair
#22-Talia Winters
#23-David Corwin
#24-Zack Allan
#25-Lennier

Great Maker that was fun!

------------------
--Garibaldi-- "Maybe they should've labeled the future 'Some Assembly Required'."

Bester, you need to take that test again and think "MEAN". Maybe that will give you the results you want. LOLOLOLOLOL.

Derian -- I think you are wonderful. Morden then Delenn, what an unusual combination.

This thing is a hoot and it's the invididual responses that make for the discussion fodder.

We are all different in each individual aspect. In an odd way they make sense. Imagine me, Sheridan. Hmmmmm, with Delenn and Vir at second and third. No, I can't picture it. But my family agrees. Go figure.

I'm mean and nasty and I got the posts on the B5 thread to prove it! (Apparently that is)

LOLOLOL

------------------
Colleen L. Stanford
Gideon's Mine, all Mine

What do you guys make of this then?

1 John Sheridan
2 Marus Cole
3 Vir Cotto
4 Jeffrey David Sinclair
5 Londo Mollari
6 Warren Keffer
7 Zack Allan
8 David Corwin
9 Michael Alfredo Garibaldi
10 Delenn
11 Emperor Cartagia
12 Susan Ivanova
13 Byron
14 Na'Toth
15 Zathras
16 G'Kar
17 Kosh Naranek
18 Alfred Bester
19 Dr. Stephen Franklin
20 Lyta Alexander
21 Talia Winters
22 Lennier
23 Morden
24 Elizabeth Lochley
25 Lord Refa

Is this supposed to make some kind of profound statement about us? On the surfaceit doesn't say much.

Or does it mean I might find my girlfriend is a bad person because she got taken over by evil, marry a lovely girl who I will then die to save her life, get put in a fridge then come back to life in an enhanced body dying 20 years later as an Emperor who gets taken to be with super beings, who then send me back in time to make sure all this happens?

------------------
"We Live for the One. We die for the One!"

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, don't know what it means. Might make for an interesting life in spots though don't ya think?

------------------
Colleen L. Stanford
Gideon's Mine, all Mine

Spots??????????? If you are a Narn!!! LOL

------------------
"We Live for the One. We die for the One!"

Hmmm Morden, then Delenn, that is interesting. I wonder what that says about little, artistic, me.

------------------
"Expect me, when you see me."

#1: David Corwin
#2: Vir Cotto
#3: John Sheridan
#4: Marcus Cole
#5: Delenn
#6: Jeffrey David Sinclair
#7: Lennier
#8: Zack Allan
#9: Warren Keffer
#10: Susan Ivanova
#11: Alfred Bester
#12: Na'Toth
#13: Talia Winters
#14: Elizabeth Lochley
#15: Michael Alfredo Garibaldi
#16: Byron
#17: Londo Mollari
#18: Dr. Stephen Franklin
#19: G'Kar
#20: Lyta Alexander
#21: Kosh Naranek
#22: Lord Refa
#23: Zathras
#24: Morden
#25: Emperor Cartagia

This isn't really how I would have picked it.

------------------
You name it, sooner or later, everyone comes to Babylon 5.
-Commander Jeffrey David Sinclair, The Gathering

I liked Morden oddly. He did his job well. Be that is it may . . .

I remember the guy who played Morden very early on in B5 as another character. I could be wrong, but dang they certainly looked alike.

------------------
Colleen L. Stanford
Gideon's Mine, all Mine

Ed Wasser. - I think he played one of the guys in C&C during either "The Gathering" and or part of Season 1. He's a pretty cool actor. I don't think they could have gotten anyone better suited to play Morden. His voice is perfect for it, also.

------------------
"Expect me, when you see me."

Wow!! Sheridan
Delenn
Bester (?) hate him!!
Vir
Londo
Marcus (sigh!)
Kosh

Interesting hey..thanks for telling us about the site! It was fun..give it a go folks!

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Derian:
Ed Wasser. - I think he played one of the guys in C&C during either "The Gathering" and or part of Season 1. He's a pretty cool actor. I don't think they could have gotten anyone better suited to play Morden. His voice is perfect for it, also.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanx Derian. I thought so too. And he is cool which is oddly why I never actually disliked Morden all that much. Hey the guy was only doing his job. LOL.

Thanks, I thought he was in C&C (sort of like Corwin or something like that) in either the first movie or the very beginning.

------------------
Colleen L. Stanford
Gideon's Mine, all Mine

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sharina:
Wow!! Sheridan
Delenn
Bester (?) hate him!!
Vir
Londo
Marcus (sigh!)
Kosh

Interesting hey..thanks for telling us about the site! It was fun..give it a go folks!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your welcome.

Like him or not Bester was one of the more focused characters on B5 (and the script that never made it to film) and he would have continued to be so on Crusade since his characterization was no where nears "over" yet in JMS' mind. I mean Top Dog being Garibaldi???? Would have made great script fodder.

Bester may not have been likeable, but he had an internal strength or singlemindedness if you will, that most of us could use at points in our lives. He is your complete "the ends justifies the means" guy.

------------------
Colleen L. Stanford
Gideon's Mine, all Mine

Wasser played C&C tech Gurrera in The Gathering. The character is unrelated to Morden.

------------------
Bus
"The electric yellow has got me by the brain banana."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Doctor Gonzo:
Wasser played C&C tech Gurrera in The Gathering. The character is unrelated to Morden.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was only asking about the actor. I remembered him much earlier on. I know the two characters themselves were not related.

------------------
Colleen L. Stanford
Gideon's Mine, all Mine

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GideonsMine:
Bester, you need to take that test again and think "MEAN". Maybe that will give you the results you want. LOLOLOLOLOL.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm just not the "mean" type!

I'm more the type to buy flowers for someone, then deny that they came from me!
laugh.gif

------------------
Be seeing you

Heres mine
# 1 John Sheridan
# 2 G'Kar
# 3 Marcus Cole
# 4 Londo Mollari
# 5 Warren Keffer
# 6 Zathras
# 7 Susan Ivanova
# 8 Delenn
# 9 Michael Alfredo Garibaldi
# 10 Byron
# 11 Alfred Bester
# 12 Vir Cotto
# 13 Jeffrey David Sinclair
# 14 Kosh Naranek
# 15 Morden
# 16 Na'Toth
# 17 Emperor Cartagia
# 18 Zack Allan
# 19 David Corwin
# 20 Dr. Stephen Franklin
# 21 Lyta Alexander
# 22 Lord Refa
# 23 Elizabeth Lochley
# 24 Lennier
# 25 Talia Winters
Looks like I'm married to Delenn, now where is she
laugh.gif

------------------
Emporer Turhan-"How will this end"
Kosh-"In fire"

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bester:
I'm just not the "mean" type!

I'm more the type to buy flowers for someone, then deny that they came from me!
laugh.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, you didn't sound mean so I figured you would have to pretend or "think" or try to be mean in some fashion.

You wouldn't want credit for the lovely gesture? Interesting. I seldom tell either.

------------------
Colleen L. Stanford
Gideon's Mine, all Mine

Here's mine! woohoo...tobad Gideon wasn't on there! ;p

# 1 John Sheridan
# 2 Londo Mollari
# 3 Marcus Cole
# 4 Michael Alfredo Garibaldi
# 5 G'Kar
# 6 Warren Keffer
# 7 Jeffrey David Sinclair
# 8 Byron
# 9 Susan Ivanova
# 10 David Corwin
# 11 Lyta Alexander
# 12 Alfred Bester
# 13 Emperor Cartagia
# 14 Lord Refa
# 15 Zack Allan
# 16 Dr. Stephen Franklin
# 17 Delenn
# 18 Vir Cotto
# 19 Zathras
# 20 Elizabeth Lochley
# 21 Kosh Naranek
# 22 Lennier
# 23 Na'Toth
# 24 Morden
# 25 Talia Winters

------------------
"Good judgment comes from experience, unfortunately most experience comes from bad judgment!"

Latest posts

Members online

Back