• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

If anyone wants a B5 video game...

I gotta try this again, last time it didn't work and it said I need a better video card. I have a Voodoo 3 3000, I greatly disbeleive that something like an Armada mod would need more, when I could play Armada on my old shitty 4mb video card that didn't even have 3d

------------------
If you go to New Jersey, you will die!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dekion:
The homeworld mod is awesome as well. I have the Earth/Minbari war, and the Omega Destroyers rock! What is the name of the Escape Velocity add-on? I cannot find it on the site.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can't find it either there are 13 pages of add-ons though so it's there somewhere. If you've got EVO or can download it the EVO plug is much better. It can be found at: www.ambrosiaSW.com/games/evo/addons
under the "Highest Rated Plugins" section.

------------------
What are those Earth creatures called? Feathers, long bill, webbed feet .. go 'quack'?"

"Cats."

"Cats. I'm being nibbled to death by cats."

For the homeworld mod go to www.firstones.com and hit the mods link. There will list a homeworld mod. hit it and you will go to their website. Go to files and it is there. I think it was 4.4 MB.

I cannot get Excape Velocity to work. It is in a format that nothing I have can run or unzip. What do I do?

------------------

If your using Windows try going to
http://www.aladdinsys.com/expander/expander_mac.html
get the PC version of Stuffit Expander.

If that doesn't work go to
http://www.emulators.com/softmac.htm

You can download a Mac emulator (trial version) and then you'll need to go back and get the Mac version of Stuffit.

If your using a Mac and Stuffit doesn't work try downloading EV again.

------------------
What are those Earth creatures called? Feathers, long bill, webbed feet .. go 'quack'?"

"Cats."

[This message has been edited by raven2032 (edited May 18, 2001).]

I was able to open Escape Velocity with Winzip, but it is a .bin file, I think, and my PC (and myself) has no idea what to do with it. Any suggestions?

------------------

I can't think of anything. Unless you get a Mac emulator. The Mac operating sytem should recognize the .bin file

------------------

"Cats."

I got Stuffit Expender to open the file. It gave me a .data file, and I don't know what to do with it. Help!

------------------

Hmmm, I've had that problem before. Can't remember how to fix it. The file might be corrupted, if so you'd need to download it again. I'll she what I can figure out. You might want to try downloading EVO and see if it will work. The B5 plugin for EVO is considerably more complete. EVO can be found at www.ambrosiasw.com/games/evo

------------------

"Cats."

Are there any for Jedi Knight or X Wing v Tie Fighter? Or Birth of the Federation

I usually change the tribe names on age of Empires to suit B5 races, and set up weird scenarios like having Vorlons and Shadows souped up with all the best things, and cheaty things like Flying Dutchman ships and the top heroes, and set them as mortal enemies, I then set racial tensions to reflect those of other rasces in B5.

------------------
"We Live for the One. We die for the One!"

Not that I've heard of. The only ones I know of are the EV/EVO and the Armada ones.

------------------

"Cats."

Does anyone still have the file? I formatted and the site doesn't seem to be hosting it anymore

------------------
2 + 2 is not 4!! This is the kinda stuff that's gonna get you started on crazy ideas like freedom and democracy. Just say no! -- Stalin Wannabe :D

Its still there but the files and mod section is still down from swiching to linix last week.

------------------
Home of the index of Alien races of Crusade: (Hopefully more updated more when Crusade comes back!)
http://babylon5crusade.cjb.net

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back