• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

i just saw lennier!!

AerynSun

Regular
i was watching DS9 this morning and i heard a familiar voice- bill mumy (lennier). he looks cool in real life and kinda cute too. he he he. i even looked up the episode and it was bill mumy.

That is neat but I really thought when I read this thread that you meant Lennier the guy that posts here on B5LR. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Lyta:
<font color=yellow>That is neat but I really thought when I read this thread that you meant Lennier the guy that posts here on B5LR. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
Heh, so did I. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I think it was the episode titled "The Siege of AR549" (or something like that).

I really liked that episode and it was neat to see Bill Mumy sans the head bone.

I think it was from DS9's seventh season. The same season where we got to see John Vickery (Neroon) as a Cardassian.

Frizzell

I remember seeing the episode when it first came on. It was nice to see Bill Mumy without all the alien makeup.

I've seen Bill as he looks in RL too. Not only now, but also when he was a kid on Lost In Space. ;)

Check out his Site and you will see many odd photos of Bill Mumy.

Bear in mind when looking at the photos, the man is 50!

Portions of his site are dedicated to his daughter Liliana, who is also a child actor recently seen in "Cheaper by the Dozen". When I watched that film with my family, we thought she looked like a younger sibling of Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. Then I checked the credits, read the Mumy name and saw the resemblance. Years earlier, his son Seth starred in "Three Wishes" with Patrick Swayzee. The elder Mumy appeared briefly in that film as a nosy neighbor.

Liliana also appeared in the New Twilight Zone with Bill Mumy, in an update of the classic episode where Billy Mumy played the kid who wished things into the Cornfield (Classic episode was "It's a Good life", updated episode was "It's still a Good Life"). She played the daughter of the grown up character, Bill Mumy played in the classic episode.

Yea, and one has a really neat flame thingy by it now. :D :cool:

Even though Markas passed beyond the land of the Three Diamond party many, many moons ago. :eek:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back