• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

I just don't get the negativity...(spoiler)

Re: I just don\'t get the negativity...(spoiler)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hypatia:
I agree, especially when you consider that (IIRC) JMS said he was going to focus more on action in this telemovie than on the characters/relationships. That was just not his primary focus this time around with this pilot.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am still excited to see B5Lr and one main reason is the character interaction.. JMS does it well, I mean making and developing characters.

I been hearing allot about them they sound so so um individual
smile.gif

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

Before this line of conversation deteriorated into a discussion of censorship and negativity, Hyperspace made a comment about how the Martel/Dulann/Cantrell relationship seemed to be similar to Kirk/Spock/McCoy. Other than Sarah, I felt the same way, especially with Martel and Dulann.

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black> Especially when Martel came to Dulann and told him he'd tried everything and he had nothing left...their conversation and Martel's solution from Dulann's suugestion felt very much like a Kirk/Spock inteaction in the first year of TOS...I thought that immediately and I LOVED it!</font></td></tr></table>

To achieve that type of relationship in a believable manner in the pilot is one hell of an accomplishment IMHO.

My two dukats worth...

------------------
Wipster

"Live Long in Prosser"

I agree, especially when you consider that (IIRC) JMS said he was going to focus more on action in this telemovie than on the characters/relationships. That was just not his primary focus this time around with this pilot.

------------------
"The Bible is a book: it is a good book, but is is not the only book" - Inherit the Wind

"I do not believe that the same God who
has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."—Galileo

hypatia@b5fan.b5lr.com

Back