• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

How much do i love the SciFi channel?!

D

**DONOTDELETE**

So, for all the UK viewers who get SciFi, on bank holiday Monday, from 1pm, we get all 4 B5 movies back2back.
Ahhh, Bliss!
smile.gif

------------------
We are starstuff. We are the universe made manifest...

Don't take offense when I say:

you Lucky B@s!@&ds!!!

we are going to get a full day of trek over here in the USA.
crazy.gif

guess I'll just have to make my own little B5
marathon. hehe.

------------------
THRAWN
Ardent follower of B5 and SW.

"If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten."
-George Carlin

Argggghhhhh!!! Not Fair!!!....Not Fair!! Not Fair!!....Not Fair!!!.....Not Fair!!!

I am booking my tickets to the UK ..and then to the states..its just NOT FAIR!!

Oh...at times I do feel a longggg way from the rest of the world!!

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Lucky B@s!@&ds!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Indeed... good to know things are going the right way at least somewhere. In Valen's name, don't miss it!
smile.gif

------------------
Canned flarn is a sacrilege.

Bleh... nothing good in Canada, except for on Boxing Day, when we get an entire day of B5, but that's not here now, too bad.

------------------
2 + 2 is not 4!! This is the kinda stuff that's gonna get you started on crazy ideas like freedom and democracy. Just say no! -- Stalin Wannabe :D

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lennier:
Indeed... good to know things are going the right way at least somewhere. In Valen's name, don't miss it!
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No chance of that sweetpee!

------------------
We are starstuff. We are the universe made manifest...

Well, it's ok for you, I come from the UK but I am a mere mortal and do not have cable or satellite. I have to rely on Channel 4 with their scissors and late night approach to B5, oh and the lets bury it now it's gone idea they have too. Or the Beebs closed mind approach to Sci-Fi. Or ITV's Sci Fi... what is that????????? Approach. Or Channel 5's has it god lots of swearing nudity and violence in it... good we'll show it at nine o'clock approach.

Bitter me? No I'm just not repressed anymore!

------------------
"We Live for the One. We die for the One!"

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back