• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Good god tell me your kidding......

Darkheart

There making a baywatch movie So i suppose my question would be WHY?????? Not that I'm realy that concerned wether they continue this rubbish well into oblivion or not. But i would like to know if you have a moment, is what other, should left to die ideas are they remaking or just plain making. :D :eek: :confused:

Because slow motion running rules!

And Hasslehoff is king. In Germany.

I have fond memories of Baywatch, it was a programme I enjoyed immensely in my early teens...

For whatever reason it doesn't surprise me they'd make a Baywatch movie. I'll admit to having watched it way back in my middle school days, if only for the exceptional writing and storylines. It was interesting to see how all these people interacted, and at the same time, they were saving lives. I only wish that I had as good a group of friends as they had. They always seemed to have a good time, and by the end of most episodes we all learned a valuable lesson in life. That in and of itself has helped me make the right decisions in my own life, and kept me from temptation on more than one occasion.

The bouncing boobies weren't that bad either.

For whatever reason it doesn't surprise me they'd make a Baywatch movie. I'll admit to having watched it way back in my middle school days, if only for the exceptional writing and storylines. It was interesting to see how all these people interacted, and at the same time, they were saving lives. I only wish that I had as good a group of friends as they had. They always seemed to have a good time, and by the end of most episodes we all learned a valuable lesson in life. That in and of itself has helped me make the right decisions in my own life, and kept me from temptation on more than one occasion.

And that, my friends, has just won the Sarcasm of the Year Award.

Believe it or not, Baywatch was a HUGE hit around the world, especially in Europe. They've got quite an audience who'd be willing to see that flick.

I guess ever since all those Moms saw David in the Spongebob Squarepants movie, they've been screaming for him to come back and do something in swim trunks again. ;)

Rommie

They're making a Baywatch movie because there are too many people in this world that will pay to watch people run around in skimpy bathing suits. ;)

:LOL:

Everytime I see some old movie with that cheesy stereotypical 'swing the pocket watch back and forth like a pendulum to hypnotise the patient' scene... now?....

I'll be picturing Baywatch bouncing boobs! :eek: :LOL:

There making a baywatch movie So i suppose my question would be WHY?????? Not that I'm realy that concerned wether they continue this rubbish well into oblivion or not. But i would like to know if you have a moment, is what other, should left to die ideas are they remaking or just plain making. :D :eek: :confused:

Baywatch The Movie: Humaniity's last best hope for a QUICK BUCK!!! Coming in right behind the yet to be made Spaceballs 2:The quest for more money.

A better demonstration of the Rope-a-Dope I have never seen. Bravo. :eek: :D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back